THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

JAPANESE EQ IS PRECEDED BY HEATING IN THE ATMOSPHERE

I have a wild-eyed guy at work who blames everything in the world on HAARP (High Altitude Aural Research Project) - but then the tin foil hat may be a little loose-fitting these days.... I think he is into the little green men "crop circles are real, man" bull puckey, as well.

Anyway, if I am correct that it may be more of an external factor such as gravitational effects of other bodies on our own, etc - this may be another piece of the puzzle. A piezo-electric effect of sorts as the earth's crust is stressed which then heats the atmosphere. This is just a wild guess as to what this may be:

CLICK LINK


I think it may be possible to manipulate the weather if there is anything to this HAARP thing - but not the earth's crust. That is too far outside the fringe for me.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6WVZJ_CFHQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbWzV3qfmeg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzWGsO0F3b8

    ReplyDelete