THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

TEHERAN WILL REAP WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN

I am watching this and am filled with indignation at Hamas and at Teheran that is pouring men and materiel into this conflict:



A colleague who is from Iran just went on maternity leave and subsequently back to Iran.  He lives in downtown Teheran; ground zero.  A den of vipers will not escape the scathing rebuke they will receive after they do the unthinkable to Israel.  Mind you, I do not doubt that Tel Aviv is as deserving of what it will get as SLC is as deserving as what it will get, along with our recent proud BYU grad who accepted the Church humiliation cash from Degenerate.

There is little grace left; the hard line has been crossed over and those who have supported it in any way will receive their reward.  I warn people til I am blue in the face.  I really don't care what people think as my hands will be clean.  I have done my job to the best of my limited ability.

1 comment:


  1. Trump is so easily manipulated because he has no clue about world affairs or the level of corruption in government. I know Julie Rowe believes Trump to be part of the dark side from the pre existence. I don't know, doesn't look so much like it, but I leave it as an option. I am not emotionally attached to Trump, at least he's thrown a monkey wrench in the Deep State's further financial burdens on the people.

    Below is a part from Joel Skousen's "World Affairs Brief"

    US AND ISRAEL FOMENTING WAR WITH IRAN
    The decades ­old globalist goal of attacking Iran is finally going to happen fairly soon. This week, neocon National Security Advisor John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo convinced President Trump to send an aircraft carrier task force and four B­52 bombers to the Iran theater in preparation for that war, while denying that as their intent. The publicly stated reason for the military shift is that the US is merely sending Iran a strong message to deter any attack, but this is blatant hypocrisy. The US knows Iran will not back down from its growing military posture, knowing that the Israeli­US attack is coming no matter what it does. Either the US or Israel will create some direct provocation or they will create the false intelligence that Iran is “about to launch a strike,” in order to justify pre­emptively attacking Iran to stop it.

    ReplyDelete