THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

A DREAM I HAD - TEL AVIV

So, when I dream, I rarely come out of it to take note and then immediately fall back into a dream state to finish it.  But this one last night, I did.
Israel was about ready to put the hurt to Iran.  Iran knew they had few options left (that Israel would succeed at what they were doing), so Iran was set and pre-empted Israel by firing on Tel Aviv, which caused the start of the 13 month war.
I became lucid enough to be aware of what the dream was about - and then promptly fell asleep again.  I remembered it in detail when I awoke.

I think it will happen as proscribed.  Time will tell - and please take it with a grain of salt.  Not trying to become a JR....   Thus the reason I am "the Wood Zone guy"....  Anonymity has it's rewards, including saying what has to be said and no one being able to accuse me of slander.  Love the blog.

The other day, some co-workers asked my opinion on doubage now that it is legal here in Canada.  All three were trying to sell me on it.  I explained how it probably would not hurt some strong people - but it is the addictive personality folks like me that could have a problem with it.

I was very clear that (other than a few exceptional medical cases), nobody I know has ever gotten into it and become a better person by the use of it.  NO ONE!  ZILCH!  NADA!  NO ONE!

I basically said that anyone I knew that got into it became what I call a Loser for having embibed (no drive, no goals, no life).  Just enough drive to get the means (including stealing) to get the next hit.

Pathetic crap that makes you a slave.  The adversary loves to see us addicted and abusing our mortal tabernacles.  Yep - he loves to see us as losers in this high-stakes game.

Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment