THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, May 6, 2019

A THEORY ON THE TIMELINE FOR BUILDING THE TEMPLE

Folks, I woke up this morning and said the following to my wife:

It is possible that things are heating up with Iran/Israel and that Teheran just does launch a nuke at Tel Aviv, just as Sarah Menet said?

And that, in response of sympathy by other nations, or due to outrage in Israel, they just outright seize what they want and build their temple after a good, sound trouncing of Teheran with a retaliatory nuke or 20?

This could get interesting.

I think something big has to happen in the next year or so in order for the miracle of the Third Temple to happen by 2021, if the Cyrus model stays true.

Just some thoughts....

Here is the Drudge Report article that got me spun up:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/aircraft-carrier-middle-east-indications-iran-planned-attack/story?id=62843182

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment