THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

YOUR PHONE AND TV ARE TRACKING YOUR EVERY MOVE AND PREDILECTION

I used to get hammered as a tin-foil-(mad)-hatter for proclaiming this stuff.

Now, we have it via the LA Times.....  Try and refute that...:

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-campaign-tech-privacy-20190220-story.html

It is quite obvious.  I was talking with my wife about invisalign braces for one of my kids while my phone was in the room.  I had done no kind of search on my phone for that.  We were just talking about a radio commercial where I had heard about a cheaper option in Calgary.

Lo and behold; ads have started popping up in FB on the phone for cheaper alternatives.

Insidious.  Man, as much as I love tech, I absolutely abhor it.

Part of the mark of the beast is submitting to it.  When will you wean yourself?  I know I have my line and I am sure it will be close soon....

2 comments:

  1. Paid cash for a tiaster oven at walmart, without searching elsewhere.... same day, as for the exact model start popping up everwhere....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have had this happen to me on several occasions. its bad out here

    ReplyDelete