THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, February 15, 2019

SO I FOUND THE MIKE STROUD HIT PIECE.....

Actually, an angel did for me....

I woke up and found this sitting prominently on the laptop my wife had been using the evening before.....  She always has a subtle way of influencing me....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XItg5uozuqAfP_mxD91nuf6tlwOMwkWP9lAgDpcwoPY/mobilebasic?fbclid=IwAR0jXUIoAx78kLnBrLVsUn4A7OA4e5TcLEkEqaEtTFHuPnMHQSRc-iK8qzs

I have no skin in the game one way or another.  I believe we should be trying to take it to the next level.  So did Denver Snuffer - and we all know how that turned out.  I bought and then read the first chapter of his book in 2006 and then put it down never to pick it up again.  That totally irked me - several people I count as close friends (spend the night at their place, close friends) went down with the SS Snuffer ship.....  Their knowledge of truth was snuffed.....  Very sad to witness.

So, I hold this guy in extreme contempt.  Quite recently, Mike Stroud threw verbal support to him.  That likely was just part of the equation that helped to bring him down.  I would blacken an eye of Denver Snuffer if I ever ran into him.  NOT a fan of that guy.

Anyway - if you have questions, please feel free to read the stuff in that hit piece.  There are some pretty strong statements against Spencer as well (Visions of Glory).  As with anything, including this dog and pony blog, take it all with a grain of salt and a major dose of the gift of discernment.  If you do not have a witness from the Spirit, chuck it to the curb. 

We live in interesting times.

5 comments:

  1. i dont know much about stroud or snuffer but i did read visions of glory and i still believe the book. i would hope my membership isnt in jeopardy because i believe it. i dont preach its doctrine at church but i have certainly discussed it at home with family and friends. i hope Christ come back before every leaves the church. membership is falling fast. our stake activity went from 1100 to 700 sacrament attendance in just 4 years. we are in trying years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read through their evidences and arguments. Sadly I felt downcast as they twisted, turned and filtered out the true intentions, testimony and experiences of Brother Stroud. Nonetheless my longing for a closer relationship with my Heavenly Family, Holy Father, Mother and Brother and Savior, Jesus Christ is not diminished. I feel that the veil is very thin as I work to redeem the dead. I feel their love, friendship and gratitude. The spirit of Elijah is alive and well. I feel comforted and strengthened by others on the same path. I love to be associated with them. Inspiration and direction comes from On High if we tune our hearts to it. Sorry, but I’m grateful for all of Brother Stroud’s work and good intentions. I feel some of his pain as he has shared and is being treated with such disrespect and ingratitude. Praying for Brother and Sister Stroud as they go through another of life’s tests which must feel like the heat of the refiner’s fire. I have faith that they will find their way through with much suffering and cling to their testimony and the never failing love of the Lord. LMC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Local leadership frequently falsely accuses in the name of the mantle. I've seen this personally. The sad thing is members of the church are afraid to open their mouths for fear of retribution. This is one of the reasons so many are leaving the church. I've had youth tell me they are afraid they will be personally chastised if they say anything the bishop disagrees with. This, they said has led them to just nod and smile and tell the bishop what he wants to hear when they meet with him. It's sad that many leaders, not all, have pushed people away due to unrighteous dominion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started reading The Second Comforter and I thought, sounds a lot like Talmage's book, Jesus the Christ.
    Then I read Passing the Heavenly Gift and was so anoid with the proverbial attorney putting forth a case, showing only one side and ignoring everything else in order to prove that the Church since Nauvoo didn't cross every T and dot every i to his liking. Thinking that everyone, Brigham, and the rest of the apostles would go along with a farce. I did read the whole book, and it is safe to say Snuffer is way off the mark. Was he trying sell us on the first The SC then fleece us on Passing the Heavenly Gift. Really do not like Snuffer.

    I tend to be a bit laz a fare but I see people become so hyped and overtly indulged in their religion that they loose their bearings and Pride enters in. I am just trying to keep my head above water, control my thoughts, those thoughts and impressions that we, or at least I try to resist, are constantly hit with every moment of the day designed to distract from the target - and then I am supposed to commit myself totally to the Lord as the world continues to pull on me. I just can't figure out why these guy's aren't translated.

    I do like to listen to Mid Strouds podcasts. I am sorry he was Xed. I still think he may be a little over the top, but I think it healthy that we hear others experiences and beliefs. Seriously, do we not have a firm grounding ourselves to recognize truth.
    Too me, these are very gray areas to go around Xing people. The Church mistakenly Xed Avraham Gileadi. Snuffer and others would have kicked themselves out of the Church in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The part that brought me closest to Christ was when you said you would blacken his eye.

    ReplyDelete