THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, February 15, 2019

SO TRUMP JUST SIGNED AN EMERGENCY DECLARATION ON THE BORDER WALL

He has been threatening to for some time.

Trump is a real man.  He lets you know what he is going to do if you do not play ball and then after ample chances to change your game plan, he just acts.  No apologizing - just does it.  It is called fairness and decisiveness.  I am that way.

I did it with my mother in law when she was consistently crossing the line and not being fair-minded nor rational.  I expected someone at her age and supposed maturity level would get it.  She did not - so I dropped the hammer and split on her.

It is very simple.

And, in a similar vein, there is the irrational side of the Trump fight with the Deep State:

65UW56

1 comment:

  1. So interesting to me to watch President Trump. His commitment, drive, energy and decisiveness is really something. Yes, he’s a man of the world and to do battle with others that have gone past the mark of human decency and have lost their public integrity, he must have had to cross the paths of those types in his dealings and formed a personal opinion of what he expects of himself and others. Refreshing in my opinion. Most people don’t notice and don’t much care and even less likely to try put yourself and your family out there to try to change things and make a difference. Grateful for all his hard work and efforts.

    ReplyDelete