THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, February 28, 2019

WACO TRUTH - ONLY WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE GROUNDED BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU CRAZY OTHERWISE

Wow - I could just feel the anger welling up within me as I watched the following video.

How does one sleep at night if they had anything to do with this atrocity???  I am sick to my stomach.  Thoroughly sickened.

I watched this in horror as I sat in the BYU quad eating my lunch back in 1992.  I am ashamed to say that I was drinking the purple koolaid of CNN and cheering the goons on.  Just sick!  It was just the beginning of my wake-up to what our gubmint is/was capable:



Did they deserve what they got on the anniversary of that raid, when the Oklahoma building was blown to shreds right next to a daycare with children of those very ATF agents inside??  Yep!

Karma is a total bitch!!  These children of hell shall NOT escape - because I will be there when the absolute truth comes out on all of this, even if I have to be in the nosebleed seats of the heavenly Nuremburg....  And I would bet that the Clintons were somehow tied into this, with the monster lesbian Janet Reno as the front "man" for the whole thing.

Here is more video if you have a stomach for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA

I would say little childrens' innocence was compromised and this is millstone worthy....

This stuff absolutely smacks of police state - so when others come to smash this nation to powder, it will be due to what was done in 1844, the 1870's to the natives who were just trying to defend themselves, what happened at Ruby Ridge; this and so much more.

We will all bow the knee and admit that we deserved everything that we got.


No comments:

Post a Comment