THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 25, 2019

MIKE STROUD IS DOING PODCASTS??

I am sitting here listening to a podcast that has a publish date of 25-Feb.  That is today.  I thought he got into trouble over those podcasts??

The graphic on podcast appropriately shows Adam and Eve being cast out.  I am sure he is feeling that way about now.

I held my breath and waited to see if DS would humble himself and direct his "following" back to the Good Ship Zion - but no, it did not take long before he had them "walking the plank" into the shark infested waters of apostasy; and then build his own ship... or rowboat, as the case would be....

Just hoping MS will not make the same mistake.  DS has made a train wreck out of things - and it likely will dissolve over time.

It is so hard to sit and watch otherwise good people implode, whether it is family or God's family.

At least we do not have to go through what Adam and Eve did - including the implosion of Cain followed by having to deal with the loss of the best one of the bunch.

3 comments:

  1. I think he's said a couple of times he wasn't going to podcast anymore but it seems like he can't help himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI Mike Stroud has been Xed. A rather lengthy qualifying dialog is as follows.
    http://salemthoughts.com/Topics/Mike_Stroud_Excommunication.pdf

    I heard this on a podcast only last week, but could only recently find this pdf.
    Looks like he has continued his podcasts rather than cease and desist.
    Took him a while to decide. This was a big step for him.

    Like he says, I put a some of his information up on the shelf as something to think about.
    I think people who are this much into their religion hobby can become imbalanced. But I consider a lot of members to be out of balance and they don't get Exed. I do question seeing the face of the Savior as necessary to salvation in this life - if I have interpreted his comments correctly. Life is not so simple, it can happen when and as needed. Every person is a unique case.



    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to qualify my statements above, I don not consider Brother Stroud to be imbalanced more likely it is those attacking him. I have read only portions of extensive nit picking to justify their attacks upon Stroud and me thinks they protest too much. I really missed Mike's pod casts and glad he is bringing them back around.

    Of the attacks on Mike, the Dark Side's influence can be so very deceiving upon even those who think they are doing good, warning others when there could be other intentions involved. Can we be pure, wise and prudent and try and fix ourselves before we fix others.

    ReplyDelete