THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, April 8, 2018

THE REVEALING OF THE SECRET ACTS OF WICKED MEN AND THE SEALED PORTION OF THE BOOK OF MORMON

I had an epiphany this morning while listening to the Book of Mormon with my wife in 2 Nephi 27:

26 Therefore, I will proceed to do a marvelous workamong this people, yea, a marvelous work and a wonder, for the wisdom of their wise and learned shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent shall be hid.
27 And wo unto them that seek deep to hide their counselfrom the Lord! And their works are in the dark; and they say: Who seeth us, and who knoweth us? And they also say: Surely, your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay. But behold, I will show unto them, saith the Lord of Hosts, that I know all their works. For shall the work say of him that made it, he made me not? Or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, he had no understanding?
28 But behold, saith the Lord of Hosts: I will show unto the children of men that it is yet a very little while and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field; and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest.
29 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness.
30 And the meek also shall increase, and their joy shall be in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
31 For assuredly as the Lord liveth they shall see that the terrible one is brought to naught, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off;
32 And they that make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turnaside the just for a thing of naught.

I have been having my "Book of Mormon moments" ALOT lately wherein I have been seeing things that I have never seen before and now consider that which I never before considered.  I am not sure why - but it started at the beginning of the year and after the best conversation I ever had in my life, I now have a perspective that kind of brings it all together.  Thank you CJ.

Verse 27 jumped out at me particularly hard.  WHAT IF the sealed portion of the Book of Mormon were brought forward.  WHAT IF (I have been saying that it does for years - thus the reason it has been sealed), it contains all of the inner workings of the secret combinations.  What if bringing this forward revealed their secret acts to the Church to the point that they were eternally enraged and sought to wipe the church and those who are valiant from the face of the earth forevermore.

What if, as President Nelson talked about, the Priesthood rose up and did a collective mighty miracle that was MORE than just staying one man's tongue - but caused that a mighty work would be done in this epic moment and the collective body of these children of hell were tossed into the very pit they had digged for the Elders of Israel?  What if, this was a clearing move that resulted in the way to be made clear for those who are afflicting Trump (who is doing a worldly version of the same thing), to never have to be dealt with every again?

I think this is coming.  I believe that the Sealed Portion of the Book of Mormon was translated over the last several years. (CLICK LINK for original post) I believe we have been urged on to read it every year for the last several years until we merit having the privilege of having the sealed portion given to us as a people.  We can only merit it unless we have taken full advantage of that which has already been given to us.  The sealed portion will help us do the work required in detecting and then wiping out the combinations that are among us and who have gotten above us in the last several decades.  We will have the keys of knowledge required to "drain the swamp".

Folks, we are living in epic times.  It is my theory (not quite a belief), that Jesus came to Adam Ondi Ahman in Missouri and that the keys have been given to take this work to the next level.  We are about to see a mighty work as we prepare for the Millennium and the coming in glory of Jesus.  I feel this message was given in a clear and concise manner.  We heard from those who will be at the helm when this comes about.  We are a choice and blessed generation - and we need to live for it.

Gird up your loins, fresh courage take!  This fight is going to be epic - and will fill our hearts with awe at the wonders God has in store for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment