I ran into an elect family yesterday. We connected because the wife is clearly a descendant of Joseph (flaming reddish brown hair) - but who has a daughter who is of Judah.
I had said before that the woman's mother is of the bloodline of Christ - so this revelation is no surprise to me (a little of Judah in the mix). This is the perfect marriage that Isaiah teaches will come together once again the Last Days - the healing of Joseph and Judah after the great rift and split of the Northern and Southern Kingdoms. This is happening and Joseph (Great Britain and the Americas), have sought to uphold Judah in her quest to return home to her promised land. It is part of the God-given destiny spelled out for her by Prophets down through time. God has decreed it - and no unhallowed hand can stop this work.
So, I mentioned this epic story of destiny as two amazing children of God came together in this watershed moment of Hyksosian history as they took their stand at the head of so many nations. This was a major role in the Abrahamic covenant as these descendants may well make up almost one third of the peoples of the earth. Possibly one half, when all sub-groups are factored in. Think of how many billions of people came from that one union. Indeed, an important one!
Here it is:
A seminal piece from early on in the blog. Enjoy!
For those who wonder about the contents of such a long piece, here is the blessing that Joseph pronounced on his future bride. What an amazing account! The rest is this good:
2. And Aseneth said to Joseph, "May you have joy, my lord, blessed as you are of God Most High"; and Joseph said to her, "May God, who has given all things life, bless you."
3. And Pentephres said to Aseneth, "Come near and kiss your brother."
4. And when she came near to kiss Joseph, Joseph stretched his right hand out, and laid it against her breast, and said,
5. "It is not right for a man who worships God, who with his mouth blesses the living God, and eats the blessed bread of life, and drinks the blessed cup of immortality, and is anointed with the blessed unction of incorruption, to kiss a strange woman, who with her mouth blesses dead and dumb idols, and eats of their table the bread of anguish, and drinks of their libations the cup of treachery, and is anointed with the unction of destruction.
6. A man who worships God will kiss his mother and his sister that is of his own tribe and kin, and the wife that shares his couch, who with their mouths bless the living God.
7. So too it is not right for a woman who worships God to kiss a strange man, because this is an abomination in God's eyes."
8. And when Aseneth heard what Joseph said, she was most distressed and cried out aloud; and she fixed her gaze on Joseph, and her eyes were filled with tears.
9. And Joseph saw her and his heart went out to her -- for Joseph was tender-hearted and compassionate and feared the Lord.
10. And he lifted up his right hand above her head and said,
"O Lord, the God of my father Israel, the Most High, the Mighty One,
Who didst quicken all things, and didst call them from darkness into light.
And from error into truth, and from death into life;
Do thou, O Lord, thyself quicken and bless this virgin,
11. And renew her by thy spirit, and remould her by thy secret hand,
And quicken her with thy life.
And may she eat the bread of thy life,
And may she drink the cup of thy blessing,
She whom thou didst choose before she was begotten,
And may she enter into thy rest, which thou has prepared for thine elect."