THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

STYX - SHOW ME THE WAY

The words of this song are amazing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsYvuxmzxX4

It is almost a hymn of belief. Here are the words:

Every night I say a prayer
In the hopes that there's a Heaven
And everyday I'm more confused
As the saints turn into sinners
All the heroes and legends
I knew as a child have fallen to idols of clay
And I feel this empty place inside

So afraid that I've lost my faith
Show me the way, show me the way

Take me tonight to the river
And wash my illusions away
Please show me the way

And as I slowly drift to sleep
For a moment dreams are sacred
I close my eyes and know there's peace
In a world so filled with hatred
That I wake up each morning and turn on the news
To find we've so far to go

And I keep on hoping for a sign
So afraid I just won't know
Show me the way, show me the way
Bring me tonight to the mountain
And take my confusion away
And show me the way
And if I see a light, should I believe
Tell me how will I know
Show me the way, show me the way

Take me tonight to the river
And wash my illusions away
Show me the way, show me the way
Give me the strength and the courage
To believe that I'll get there someday

And please show me the way

Every night I say a prayer
In the hopes that there's a Heaven

My wife just heard distressing news that family members on both sides are crashing and burning.   People that I knew as a child, truly have fallen to idols of clay..... Truly people need to look to Christ to show them the way to good living.  I feel that the Spirit is being taken from the world - and it is accelerating.  As the sifting occurs, we will witness breathtaking failures of the human spirit.  We must not lose courage, nor hope, nor faith, nor charity.  It is all part of the test.  The refining.  For some, it is the Abrahamic Test required for all those who desire to be qualified for ultimate glory.

Yet, we have leaders that are insane.  When I turn on the news, I am in awe that the things we are seeing are really happening!  A commenter asked how I know or feel that the Syrian gas attack was a false flag.  It is because each time we have tried to get out (announcements of troop withdrawal), there is a gas attack within a week.  Sorry, but the Syrian president is as meek as a lamb.  I trust him as much as I trust myself.  He is not capable of that.  When Damascus becomes a ruinous heap, our condemnation will be complete.  Because we sacked a nation that is not perfect - but that was not worthy of what was done to it.  The USA (the gads running it - and those who have upheld them politically), will pay the ultimate price and to the utmost farthing.  It will be so.  For this, we are counseled to flee Babylon and partake not of her sins.  Otherwise, we are not free of the blood and sins of this generation.  We must not partake - not even in the smallest degree.

I also trust Putin, and he is just about begging everyone to listen to him and claims his innocence and that the Syrians did not gas their own people.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Putin is fighting against and hates the NWO - therefore, he is my friend.  He is doing what he has to do to fight against the sleazy swamp dwellers that have combined against him.  He keeps reminding us - in the most pleading of tones, to not push him to what he fears he will have to do.  The West has dealt treacherously with Russia.  For this, we will pay.

I am not even sure he was behind that attack on the former spy in Britain. 

It has all been prophesied - so why should we be surprised when it all comes down?  You might as well try and dam the Missouri with dirt clods.....

1 comment:

  1. Didn't Joseph Smith say that when the bear puts it's paw on the lion the winding up scene is beginning (or something like that).

    ReplyDelete