THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 3, 2017

TWEAKING EACH NEW GENERATION

So, one of my kids told me tonight that they are taking applications for a special camp where they are going to take the kids and ask them about how things could be better in their schools.  At the end of the spiel, she said that they would also be discussing "gender issues".  Of course, being a girl, she has no desire to have some creeper freak, who just wants to be in an adjacent stall getting his jollies by being in a women's bathroom.

These freaks get some kind of thrill from this stuff.  My wife has a "transgender" cousin who did one just below a Jenner and went from LA County Sherrif's Deputy to cross-dressing societal outcast freak (yes, I am bullying here - and have NO apologies for it).  Some creeper like this goes into a bathroom with one of my girls and I go find a baseball bat and re-assign that gender back to what it was; right there on the spot.  Oh - and please stop right there with the "un-Christlike" BS garbage.....  He might hold off on swinging the bat, but He sure would not hold back a good tongue lashing and call to repentance....  These people (for the most part) are simply under demonic control - like the people that are shoving this agenda down society's throat....

Here is what they want to do.  The plan is to have ZERO parental supervision for a week - including driving to the site of this "re-education camp".  In fact, parents are forbidden to be there at all.  I am sure they will have copious copies of dudes in lipstick and other lesbeeanns there to persuade these kids of their parents' twisted thinking.  I remember when I was invited to these "conferences" in my high school.  The agenda was just starting to be pushed - so it was LGBT-lite and the topics were things like political correctness and other seemingly harmless topics.  And so, with the start of the camel's nose being in the tent back then, we are basically now thrust out into the elements and only the camel's tail now resides outside the tent.  Or shall I say, the donkey's tail.....  The elephant is now freezing in a world where a mastodon would shiver.

I will prophesy here; they will succeed in annihilating this push-back by the right (Trump will be neutralized either politically, or physically).  And they will come for you and me (socially and politically) and we will be literally surrounded and there will be literal guns placed at our heads with an order to "comply or die" (deny Jesus and denounce all good principle).  I also re-iterate that those Saints who do NOT stay with the Good Ship Zion and the Proclamation to the Family and the relative safety and protection of the majority of the Brethren and the records of the Saints, will perish with the wicked in fire.  That will be the very literal fulfillment of separation of the wheat from the tares - and the burning of the bundles.  It will happen every JOT and TITTLE and in a very literal sense, and you have just had the Spirit witness to you as it did me.  In Jesus name, amen.

NEVER back down - no matter how intense things become.  It is better to die defiantly on your feet, than on your knees begging and groveling to time-limited 'masters'.  The reward will always be; eternal fire and endless torment of mind and soul for them - and eternal joy and felicity for those who resist the tyranny.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I used to be very involved with d.a.r.e while in hs in California, in the 90's. They sent me to a few conferences that looked like good ways to associate with other peers and learn how to keep kids off drugs, alcohol but after attending realize they focused on teaching us how to do it, how to get away with it and it's OK if you get a std or even die from your choices (1 forum of HIV positive men/women still stand out). Thankfully I wasn't sold into this but I have had too many friends go down the wrong path.

    I can't even imagine what they could accomplish with 1 whole week in this day/age. You have to expect that many of these children will lose virginity that week.

    What grade are the kids in and how can the school do this? Why aren't you home schooling?

    ReplyDelete