THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SAVIORS ON MOUNT ZION - STOPPING THE ABUSE CYCLES

I am a witness that this is true.  God sends strong ones into lineages to attempt to stop the cycles and expose evil where it is hidden.  I have played that role in my situation - and my wife in hers, as well.  I would rather have my situation over hers any day - but the pull of evil people to continue in evil practices/lying/covering up is quite strong once it becomes embedded in families.

Jesus himself was born into the lineage of Judah - who suffered from MAJOR character flaws when it comes to the law of chastity and then the seeking of signs that is an off-shoot of that particular flaw.  He lived a sinless and flawless life - and then became a victim to his "family" who eventually put him to death for the sin of "being too good for this world". 

For the crime of standing up to perversity in my family, I have had my character 'crucified' by a few individuals who love sin more than they love the truth.  It is okay - I have always stood alone and just simply done my own thing; regardless of the consequences.

In my wife's family, I have observed an intergenerational thing going on where faith has failed in almost all her family members who have succumbed to a lineal burden of chastity and WoW issues.  It is painful to read family history and see it played out over and over again.  Oddly, her mother has persecuted her son in law the most who seems to have broken the cycle the best (on both sides of his family tree).  Truly - it has been crabs in the bucket when it comes to this individual who has attempted to shoot down those who have broken the cycle the best - while assisting those who have chosen to let it slide, down the slippery slope to the abyss.  For this, I am sure there will be a double measure in the judgment.  And deathbed repentance does NOT work.....  At 70 years of age, you would think people would have gotten their crap together.  Seriously.....

There is a form of spiritual amnesia and retardation that seems to reside with some individuals in spades.  It is baffling to me - other than it is the result of years of spiritual neglect and layers of unrepented sin that has built a suffocating layer upon suffocating layer over the delicate spirit until it is snuffed out of existence - and then where baser layers and sensibilities take complete possession of the soul to cheat it down to a hellish existence.  I wish people could see what their future holds - as it was in the case of Cain, Moses and the three witnesses.  All shown what their future would be if they chose to back down from the mission that lay before them.  But then - some would simply carry on in the life of sin and debauchery, even with this knowledge - as Cain proved (and I am sure we could throw satan himself in that pot of stew).

Over those I have stewardship over, I am shown an extrapolated version of what their current actions will bring.  It is a gift (or a curse, of sorts) that I have been given.  I have, on more than one occasion, given the warning of "If thou doest not well...." to these folks - and it has been painful to watch the ensuing wreckage they bring on themselves and those they have direct influence over.  Some days, I think to myself, ignorance would almost be blissful compared to the pain of watching them trip and crash and burn.  This is the burden of the Father of us all, to be sure.  I love the new endowment representations of Father with an almost exasperated look, casting the thorn in His side to the curb (yet again).  He had to do so, in order to preserve a good remnant for himself - and for the good of the rest of the family.  I have seen many a family do the same thing - literally give the rebellious one a time-out from the rest of the crew in order to preserve not only their sanity, but to prevent further spiritual harm to the rest.  We do the same thing in herd quarantining when dealing with stock animals.  I have been there and done that on both levels.....

In the final assessment, this will be done again as Zion is established (a form of reverse quarantining), and the rest of the flock is destroyed (if you remember what happened to millions of sheep in the hoof and mouth disease outbreak in Europe over a decade ago).  God does not do it to be cruel or harsh or psychotic - He does it to give the rest of those who have spiritual proclivity, a shot for nearly 1,000 BLESSED years where the dysfunction is stamped out and expunged from the record (and then rises briefly and then is finally and eternally cast off forever more to rise again NO MORE).  For me, what a blessed day that will be!!  I have spent my entire life fighting evil - and while I still have a lot of fight left in me, it is tiring to be a witness to it all.  A nice rest from it will be just what the doctor ordered.....  Maybe a nice massage or two thrown in there, as well.....

Enough rambling - here is what got me spun up:

https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/sperry-symposium-classics-old-testament/obadiahs-vision-saviors-mount-zion

Great article for those who suffer in dysfunctional situations.  And remember - the anti-dote to dysfunction is repentance on a continual basis and submission of our wills in all things, to that of the Father.  There is no other path than through the Atonement of Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment