THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, September 23, 2016

SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE A TRiUMPh.....

Pretty good, eh?  Not bad for an old meathead.  TRiUMPh    I like it.  I made that up myself just now - and I can rub my tummy while scratching my head and blinking my eyes.  Consider this a trademark when I go to crank out a million of these for the early November celebration.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

Really, someone could make a mint on t-shirts and bumper stickers if they took this and ran with it.

I have my own fish to fry right now.  Got the energy machine done just in the nick of time and right now I have a Subaru that is busted down to the bones in the shop.  It has an engine sitting out over thin air with nothing around it.  Front core support, cooling, bumper, fenders and inner aprons are gone  It is quite the sight - and I may get a minute to snap a pic and post for posterity.  My wife came into the marriage in a blue 1983 Subie and she is getting one on the 25th year of marriage that is 30 years newer..... 

I love these things so much, I am getting a taller version of the same car with a turbo as a bugout vehicle.  It will just have to have some spare tranny and engine control computers stored on board in an electro-static bag for possible EMP events.  They are $100 a copy each used.  That is how you keep your car running after the "chariots cease" to roll.  Of course, you will have to give everyone that is hoofing it, rides.....  if they do not shoot you first..... and grab said chariot.

On that note, I have to wonder how behaved the Saints will be when things break down - or if we will discover that there are lots of s'Aints in the crowd - who "Aint" prepared.....  Who ignored the Prophets and will expect you to suck it up for them and watch your own kids go gaunt in the face.....  I determined long ago that this simply would be the case - so I went to ground where people generally are temple-focused and who know how to take care of themselves and can ratchet that up to care for a large contingency of those "low-oilers/empty lampers" who survived the trek to said safe spot in spite of their earlier lack of concern. 

Basically, God has a surprise for the "All is Well in Zion" goof-ups who mocked those who actually listened to the Prophets and actually did have their lamps well-trimmed.  Those who survive what is coming will NEVER disregard the words of the Prophets again - which is why there will be peace for 1,000 years.  The reckless and dismissive folks will simply not abide the day - and if they do, they will be scared spitless into doing EXACTLY what they are counseled to do, and will thus pass this along to their children and their childrens' children.  Not because God is mean or sadistic - but because people are just plain freaking stupid and dull of hearing, seeing and doing.

We have ALL  been warned.  All of us.  For a very LONG time (since 33AD or the 1830's or 1988 or the recent conferences).  This is part of the problem is that people have refused to see the times and they have all come to the conclusion that "the Lord dealays His coming".  I do not fault them - but when the signs are all screaming at us to the contrary - now is not a good time to take the eyes off the mark.  I would not advise to quit living - I am in progress on plans for a winter break cruise down to Yucatan and maybe check out some ruins with the family.  It will be a great time - but I am also wary of sudden developments that could drastically change plans.  It is a dual track of thinking - and only possibly because I am not sure of much else I could do to be prepped for me and mine and a whole bunch of death-bed repentant "low-oilers" or "no oilers".....

1 comment:

  1. Pretty clever play on the name bro'. Seriously dude, taking trips so far from home leaving all your preps behind with world affairs as they are.....you're so brave. I don't see how it's not to long now that the "weapon of indignation" that causes us to "be silent and still" E M P happens. Obum is playing his part well to be a bee in the bonnet of Pootan.

    ReplyDelete