THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

ALEX JONES OPENS BOTH BARRELS ON THE ONE WORD ODOR

I would LOVE to have dinner with this guy.  Heck, I would love to have him in my Elders' Quorum.  One person going off on Bensonite rhetoric is a lone nut (these days, anyway), but two or more??  We could rock it - feeding off each other.  It would be epic.

When I can, I travel 30 miles to go to a ward that is actually mostly spiritually awake.  The Bishop and both counselors have and exercise gifts of the Spirit and operate under it's direction.  It is a beautiful thing - and there are baptisms and the youth are vibrant.  The Church I grew up in 30 years ago.  What we will have once again after the cleansing.  If I had to march to Zion, I would take that group (though there are a few I would leave on the side of the trail), it just takes a simple majority to push it over the edge to a good place.  Every group I am part of, I work as hard as I can to try to get it to that point - and then it just feeds off itself.  That is the spirit of Enoch - the only guy (besides Melchizedek/Shem) who was able to take it to critical mass and then push it to the higher level.  All of us need to be serving and taking the smaller unit higher and higher (marriage/family/HT and VT fams, then Aux groups, then Wards, then Stakes) until the Church generally hits the critical mass of a Zion-like people who are of one heart and one mind.  Still waiting for the One Mighty and Strong to finish the job of taking it there in this dispensation.  And I WANT to be part of that.  Those that are selfish and do not serve the greater good simply will be left in the dust.

Here it goes:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/06/alex-jones-sends-a-direct-message-to-the-globalists-you-are-in-deep-3377286.html

I love loudmouth characters like this guy.  We are kindred spirits.  He just has a broader audience and he is bigger than dog and pony - more like Cirque du Soleil....


3 comments:

  1. Does anyone out there know what happened to Mills Crenshaw? It looks like his show isn't on the air anymore and KLO removed most of his shows from SoundCloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They cancelled his show without any word and didn't mention it to the audience. Call KLO and complain and contact mills directly here... millscrenshaw.csh@gmail.com

    I have recommended that he may try his hand at podcasting.

    I too am very disappointed with KLO and won't listen to the radio station anymore. http://www.kloradio.com/contact-us/

    Business Phone: 801-364-9836
    Fax: 801-364-8086
    Email: comments@kloradio.com
    Address: 257 E. 200 S., Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

    General Manager – Matt Webb
    Program/Operations Director – Rob Riesen
    Sales Manager – Jody Adams
    Promotions/Marketing – Gary Stanger
    Office Manager – Sheri Jensen

    Office Hours
    9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
    Monday – Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. KLO seems to be chasing the moderates (fence sitters). The new syndicated guy is a real bore and I cannot stand listening to mealy mouth Michael Medved.
    But then maybe thats what mainstream Mormons want to hear - Globalist pablum.
    I was even willing to listen to Mill's incessant harping on the coming disasters. That gets real old real fast as well as pumping his precious metals sales. I would rather listen to an honest soul as Mills, regardless of his obsessions.

    ReplyDelete