THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 13, 2016

THE CONSTITUTION ON PAR WITH THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Now, THIS is awesome stuff!

I have always felt that the Constitution was on par with the 10 commandments - sacred. So much human capital was invested in getting it here and such a critical mass of good people, that I knew it had to be special. Just like the Restoration and Reformation. All pivotal events in human history.

From my FB group:

 Here is a quote President Benson gives in his talk: Said President George Albert Smith, “I am saying to you that to me the Constitution of the United States of America is just as much from my Heavenly Father as the Ten Commandments. When that is my feeling I am not going to go very far away from the Constitution and I am going to try to keep it where the Lord started it, and not let anti-Christ come into this country.” (Conference Report, April 1948, p. 182.)
There are many special times during the year that are commemorated by getting and giving. It is good at…    lds.org|By Ezra Taft Benson
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I dare say, I don't hear the same sort of support for principled governance from any other of our Prophets or Apostles. Would the leadership of the church support Moroni's "In memory of our religion, and our freedom, and our Peace, and our wives and our children" picking up the sword to fight for their lives. Do we have to wait until it comes to blows for the leadership to wake up when the enemy is busy taking all this from us - it will be too late because no matter what anyone says; if we are not being warned we are being deceived. I have no time for Sunstone, or Dialog and such other of the mormon narcissist's - just give me real meat.

    ReplyDelete