THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF GREAT THINGS

I think there are some amazing things going on.  When we see the full picture at some (maybe in retrospect), we will be in awe of the whole situation.

Here is a great video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mOHJKrxhBME
 I cannot number the number of people who are having what are seemingly insurmountable problems.  I got a call from my best friend, Elkan Reuben (he is the Director of Engineering at a major supplier of aerospace subassemblies for my company) and he felt as if he were drowning financially.  Others are having spiritual problems including with their own children (me included) and so many other problems.  I have never seen this amongst my associates.  I can feel the desperation among so many - we are at a breaking point.  Seeing the "carnage" around me, I have to keep telling myself, "Steady, steady, steady.....".  In the face of overwhelming chaos, I have the instinct to bolt for safety.  I feel like things are at a breaking point - and it is stressful.  Trust me, I have seen much worse when my little baby boy passed on - but I feel like the collapse is coming quite soon.

Safety for me is among a people who are out of the world, who are self-sufficient, who love God and rely on Him and who will turn to Him first in their hour of need.  There are extreme few places where there are a sufficient concentration of these people that they will be able to stand in "that day"; which is soon upon us.  For this reason, there will be tent cities and the Saints will be gathered in from the destructions which generally will be upon this nation.

I just have to keep reassuring myself that things will ameliorate once the move comes to gather all together.  For this, I am glad there is a division in the Church - for those who are not able to endure sound doctrine and good counsel - will not gather in with the rest and the purge can occur where the 50% of the existing active members will be able to restore the spirit of pure doctrine that has been lost for some time.

4 comments:

  1. Here in Mexico the Church owns a ranching facility called La Guarda, in the mountains between Mexico City and Puebla. I live in a stake that consists of mostly small towns and two moderately sized cities (the population of both places are each around a hundred thousand), the Tlaxcala Stake. This last weekend there was a camp there consisting of several of the youth from the neighboring stakes of Mexico City and Puebla, two very big cities (20 million and 4 million). The counselor to the SP that looks after the youth in the stake was quite taken aback hearing many of the youth from the big city stakes engaging in gross behavior and even worse led on by their respective leaders.

    Someone must have forgotten that Mexico City, like Salt Lake City, rests on a wobbly lakebed and that the temple in Mexico City is ONCE AGAIN under renovation for foundation work that was supposedly cured five years prior. And that it is in a seismically active zone, more so than even California. We just had a pair of 7.0 earthquakes recently and another of 6.0.

    Our stake seems to be a little awake but there are many people still sleeping. I have an aunt that absolutely goes ballistic whenever anyone speaks against the United States and her wickednesses, especially when I say it, given that I'm an American expat. I had to give a talk yesterday using Elder Wirthlin's October 2005 General Conference (moving to higher ground) and many people still do not understand because they are asleep in complacency.

    I would hate to be them a couple of years from now because then there will be panic and they will not know what to do.

    The areas where I see this complacency are ironically the bigger cities and especially cities where there is a temple in their midst. Where I least see it is in the smaller towns and also where the Church is just starting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the time does come and to be truly safe we need to be a zion people, we need to be prepared in all aspects, spiritually and physically, we need to have the second comforter, to truly be prepared for the worst of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the second part of the video is an interview with Jonathan Cahn regarding his book "The Harbinger". "The Harbinger" is an eye opening book well worth the read, and incredibly educational as to the future of our nation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite economist is predicting strong third party support in the USA come 2016, going as far as to say there is a "reasonable chance" of a third-party presidential winner come 2016, one year after his prediction of financial collapse.

    That could very easily make the GAS vision come true. I don't think the current two-party system is going to take too well to losing their power.

    Then we have the JS prophecy of the Democrat and Republican party warring against each other with one party rising up called the American Independents, plus the civil war.

    Link to his page: http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/05/19/boehners-war-against-the-tea-party/

    ReplyDelete