THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

CALIFORNIA DROUGHT

This is massive.  There is amazing contrast in the before/after pics in this article.  I witnessed some of the effects of the drought on our California tour - but I had no idea how bad it really was.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2567911/NASA-turns-research-California-drought.html

2 comments:

  1. Don't look now but there is developing severe to exceptional drought in the wheat growing areas of Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas...

    Bryan in Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born and raised in So Cal - now in the Mid-West. Sometimes I feel like Lot's wife - missing the economic ease I had during that phase of life. But the spiritual impressions that my wife and I had to move and settle in our new location are utterly undeniable. Why? Who knows. It could something as simple as a test of obedience and faith. It has been good for our children to grow up in a smaller community where the schools still say prayers at events, and they can't get lost in a crowd.
    I agree with Bryan in Mexico. The agricultural areas are starting to have trouble. The aquifers are in trouble too.
    I wouldn't want to be in L.A., Chicago, Detroit, or any number of large metropolitan cities around the world when the fecal matter hits the fan. Near simultaneous agricultural, economic, utility infrastructure and social collapse would not be a pretty thing.
    As the prophets have said, only the power of the Holy Priesthood will preserve this people. Prepare and train, hope and pray, then the grace of god can strengthen and preserve us.

    ReplyDelete