THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

INTERESTING PATTERNS BY 9NANIA

 I like this gal.  She is thorough and has a deep mind.

She nailed the March 2011 EQ to the day.  She predicted it a month in advance.

Here is her latest work:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4IdtQdxINfo

The Mp says something big will happen this year - and I think most all of these folks are pointing to the same event, or events.

I will be mostly incomunicado for 10 days starting May 22, so read the articles slowly  because things will be sparse starting Thursday.  Enjoy that meteor storm!  I plan to stay up and watch it under the Big Sky!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is most interesting myself, and I had in my mind, for quite a few months now, that the April 2014 General Conference was going to be the last "normal" General Conference, but I didn't connect it so much to these celestial events so much as my observations that I have been seeing in the Church and among its members.

    Things are moving now at breakneck speed. Hope to see you back here soon.

    BTW if you saw scaffolding in your dream in the Ogden Temple, perhaps this time frame of June-July 2014 would see the Earthquake in Utah...

    My guess if I were to put an exact date would not be in June but in July, specifically in the first or second week (leaning more towards the second week as the 9 to 17 of Tammuz falls in the second week.) Joseph Smith was martyred on the 10th of Tammuz, when the Babylonians breached the walls of Jerusalem.

    If any damage happened to the Temple they would obviously have to put the scaffolding back on and redo the thing.

    Remember that Conference this year falls on Yom Kippur and this time I feel this is going to be the conference that divides the members of the Church. Because on Yom Kippur, TWO goats were used. The goat where the lot of Yahveh fell, was sacrificed in atonement. The goat where the lot of Azazel fell, was kicked out of the camp and left to die. The Church is going to be cleansed EXACTLY like that, the good members being purified through fire and trials, and the bad members eschewed out of the presence of God.

    I am thinking this right now if your vision of the Ogden Temple getting nuked happens:

    July 7-15 (Anywhere between there or even ON those dates) Earthquake strikes Utah, corresponding with the Jewish fast days for the Babylonians and Romans penetrating the walls of Jerusalem. Also in Jewish history the sacrifices to the golden calf happened 40 days after the revealing of the Ten Commandments, on the 17th of Tammuz, which this year is 15 July 2014. 9 Tammuz represents the Babylonians penetrating Jerusalem and that falls on 7 July 2014.

    The earthquake would do enough damage to the temple exterior and parts of the interior to justify construction efforts to repair the damage (your scaffolding from the vision)

    Then October conference happens in which the Saints will be divided.

    A little after that the nuke. I'm leaning middle October to early November for that to happen because that is when Russia will be making her move on Europe in general according to my favorite economic analyst.

    That is the ONLY way I see your vision happening. Let's hope you and I both are wrong there.

    ReplyDelete