THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

AGENDA 21 POPULATION REDUCTION SCHEME - YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

What Spencer described will be purposeful and deliberate and its end will be to wipe the population off the face of this land.  In some areas, there will not be so much as a yellow dog left to wag its tail.  Folks - they WANT YOU (AND YOU CHILDREN) DEAD - and for 70-90% of you that are reading this blog, that will become reality in the next decade, or sooner.  Does that make any sense to you?  This is not pie in the sky kind of stuff.  I first saw it rear its ugly head back in 1987.  I grew up on 11 acres that was bisected by a semi-polluted creek (mostly from farm runoff) and from lack of good flow in the summer as it was mostly spring and rain-fed.

The back half was largely inaccessible due to the large ravine of this creek.  I hatched a plan to put a 80' long retired rail flat car across it and make a bridge that a cement truck could drive over and that would carry power and gas for that back acreage.  My parents agreed I could have it for the cost of paying the taxes on it and subdividing it.  Right at that point, there was a push to voluntarily fence off 50' on either side of the stream to keep cattle, etc out of it.  It was merely a suggestion by TPTB of the day (in 1986).  I went to a meeting to see what was up.  Something in the back of my head told me this was sinister - even as an 18 year old, I felt it.  The sirens were going off that this was some sort of a hippie scheme to grab land.  My dad taught at the local university and finally left it because he despised the hippies and liberals back in the day.  I grew up with the same mis-trust of them and considered them vermin (one of the only things I have in common with hitler)......  They were - and still are - against everything I stand for which is chastity, no drug/alcohol use, large families (not zero pop) and clean living - and that, not off someone else's dime.  So, I went there at my mom's urging and came back with some literature.  Around 5-10 years later, the 50' setback became mandatory and, if I had wanted to put the bridge in, I could not have done it unless I knew someone and was corrupt enough to buy them off or do some favors for that privilege.  Then it went to a 100' mandatory offset from the stream.  It is just now, or will go soon to a 300' offset and I just visited the new homeowner a few weeks ago on my way up to Canada and they have basically confiscated the whole 5 acres behind the stream - even though he is still liable for the taxes on it.  It is a total affront to property rights and is a landgrab. 

The problem is that it has been so slow and so incremental that it cannot be easily fought unless you are awake and not tuned into H-weird watching some bimbo with fake breast implants dancing around the 72" big screen.  Folks - we have been sold a bill of goods.  Our freedoms and rights have been ever so slowly stripped away from us and most are completely unaware of it.  Had it been a full-on frontal assault, most all would have vigorously fought it - but the slow pace and with the distractions around us have caused us to be completely unaware of it.

Here is what THEY have planned for YOU.

Either fight now or enjoy your state of slavehood later on in life and the cat-calling and whisperings of derision for having been the generation of fools who let it all slip away - right under your noses:

432 un united nations agenda 21 land use population control map

No comments:

Post a Comment