THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

PROGRESS ON THE OGDEN TEMPLE

Well, this was sent to me today:
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?ui=2&ik=0d20a25f67&view=att&th=1425787017f24028&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1451698826730536960-local0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_iZpoWW3gTHi8JxggOOw1B&sadet=1384450424919&sads=Xscc6AyDE62BAFQ_TKlif8aFFAE

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?ui=2&ik=0d20a25f67&view=att&th=1425787017f24028&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1451698826730536960-local0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_iZpoWW3gTHi8JxggOOw1B&sadet=1384450044552&sads=_wkWxnxeaLMoilKI_rLIAlPXbes&sadssc=1

I see a little more scaffolding on it than I did in my dream and I still see some lifts doing some exterior work on the building.  Basically wrapping things up.

I think it is the wrong time of year for this to occur (too late in the fall season), but the dream could have just been an anxiety dream, or I may not know the meaning of all things.  Most likely both.

Here is something I thought was interesting - that goes in the random column.  Bummer desperately needs a distraction from his woes.  What a pathetic excuse for a "leader" he is:

   https://www.google.com/search?q=south+carolina+nuclear+threat&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I saw a report from a former world bank employee that there was a failed attempt by bummer to order the military to light off a nuke there in order to provide a false flag attack to distract the populace from the corruption and garbage he is pulling off in the most powerful office in the land,



1 comment:

  1. What dream did you have? I am kind of new here so I know I have missed a lot

    ReplyDelete