THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, November 18, 2013

PRESIDENT BENSON ON FREEDOM AND PREPAREDNESS WHEN IT ALL BREAKS LOOSE IN THIS COUNTRY AND THE WORLD

I love this man - he was the man who had the greatest effect on my life as I grew up:

Photo

And I echo what he said.  I would rather be dead, than living without liberty as we are today.  This is why I say stuff to taunt the pieces of human garbage that peddle the cesspool we are FORCED to live in today.  I would love to see this come to a head so they can force the Lord's hand and we can see the purge and then the solution.

They know what is coming and this is their counsel to what needs to be done against that day:
    https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1980/10/prepare-for-the-days-of-tribulation?lang=eng&l=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment