THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

INFRA-RED SHOT OF ELENIN COMPLETE WITH HER THREE COMPANION ORBITERS


I present the evidence in the google sky data:

Mercury is that weird little white symbol. Go to google sky, type in Mercury, click the infra-red button. You will see what I am talking about. Fantastic stuff.....

7 comments:

  1. So why does it only show up with the infra-red setting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize that Google Sky image is not live and is probably *years* old, right? Elenin has been imaged by STEREO-B and shown to be exactly what is claimed. It's also breaking apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blogs! They are great, I have to post this to you because I have been quite interested in this topic for a while. The NASA site just posted an article about the Elenin comet on the 16th of this month. http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-255

    Let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.space.com/12657-comet-elenin-nasa-questions-answers-facts.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might want to check out the fourth post down by someone named Good Samaritan at the following website:

    http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=8tnrunger6o2aiajhqjk166e55&topic=2507.msg32633#msg32633

    Apparently the object showing up in the image you have posted is a star named CS Leonis. It turns out that many have mistakenly thought this to be an image of Elenin.

    I appreciate everything on your site and all the research you have done. I have been spinning my wheels in trying to understand this thing and I haven't gotten far. I believe there is an insane amount of false information on the web, especially regarding Elenin. It is hard to know what to believe anymore these days!

    I guess time will tell whether or not cataclysmic events come to pass this September. Keep up the good work!

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you posted was probably Apophis. Scheduled to do a SUPER close fly by on April 13 2029. By the way...everything okay? You haven't posted in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stumbled onto an interesting blog about Elenin which provides a unique perspective on the comet:
    http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/

    What really caught my eye is the part in the article where the author discusses the Swiss Franc which contains an illustration of our solar system and the planets of our solar system in specific locations. He demonstrates, using NASA's Elenin orbit simulator, that the planets in the Swiss Franc illustration just happen to be in those particular locations on September 26, 2011, the day when Elenin will be aligned with the Earth and the Sun.

    He also provides interesting links to articles he has written relating to CS Leonis and how the infrared object we see in Google sky image on this blog may actually be Elenin and not CS Leonis. In addition, he debunks the idea that Elenin is disintegrating, as many have recently come out and stated, and he provides an analysis as to what may actually be happening with the comet. Interesting read!

    Brett

    ReplyDelete