THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CASCADIA SUBDUCTION ZONE IS GETTING ACTIVE??

Apparently, (from this link my sister-in-law who has the gift of prophecy) there is some new activity going on precisely in the area where this fractured zone will rupture on Sept 26th this year. I still cannot believe the magnitude of the energy this thing will put out - but I keep telling myself that I could not believe my correct prediction of Sept 11th, 2001 and the death within our family in the virtual exact middle of my 33rd year, etc - and then it happened. Truly mind boggling - the scope of devastation of this coming event will be off the charts - just numbing that it is a mere 6-7 weeks away:

CLICK LINK

Here is more information on this particular undersea volcano from my Wikipedia:

CLICK LINK

9 comments:

  1. Are you basing your sept 26 prediction from the spirit of prophecy or with the elenin alignment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am basing it off of previous personal revelation I had while in the Seattle Temple and based on very distinct feelings I have had - that in the past have turned out to be spot on regarding unrelated events in my life (read the last three months' posts). I would really LOVE to have a stronger witness (such as personal vision of all this stuff - much like I did the night my little son died which would be an overwhelming experience, but I have not). I am basing this call also on facts and data and probabilities that I cannot deny intellectually. So, it has been a nice marriage of intellectual and the personal revelation. Since this will affect so many people, I would give alot to have a vision of this thing. My level of fervor probably would not change much - other than I might dress up in a coarse cloth suit and stand on the corner of my town with a long beard and a sign that says, "THE END IS NEAR!".....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your son and thank you for answering my question, i am an avid reader of your blog and you inspire me to be more prepared for the upcoming destruction that was prophecied from the beginning. More power to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again! So, what exactly is supposed to happen on Sept. 26th? And what are the consequences/meanings etc.? I know, I've been kinda slow lately, but pregnancy and lack of sleep does that to me. lol! You can email me if you don't want to spell it out online. leafoftea@gmail.com Also, thanks for posting, even while you're so busy with moving. I'm always happy when I see a new post. In the meantime, though, I've been perusing the older posts. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anah - as soon as I get back from MT trip number five in six weeks, I will get a summary post that I have been wanting to do for a long time. That should boil this whole thing down into a few pages. I have been wanting to put something like that together and answer some of your questions. I am glad folks are enjoying this blog - the positive feedback spurs me on when I am tired from this crazy schedule I am keeping.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you IRAQ - We are all patiently waiting and if we didn't know for ourselves some of the things that you know for yourself concerning the soon-to-be coming events, we wouldn't be checking your blog every day. God bless you in your trek to MT. You are brave and I honor your wife as well. Thank you for confirming my feelings as well. And I loved the latest post from Elder Featherstone. THese promise's are awesome and I've read them before. POWERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS- Let's not let the destroyer tempt us to STOP raising our voice of warning to all. He will do all he can to discourage those of us who know what's coming so that we can't stir and inspire those around us. He works well with me in the form of discouragment, and in convincing me that I don't have influence on others. HE IS WRONG! Press forward.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geeze...you need a break....I guess that is what the millenium is for right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you posted about your prediction of September 11, 2001? I would be curious to read that. And thanks for this blog. I've learned a lot and have been inspired to do my own studying.

    ReplyDelete