THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

GETTING READY FOR 9/11

Well, happy 10th anniversary. I hope nothing happens - but just in case, I am heading to the garage to put all the essential electronics in my make-shift Faraday cage (a galvanized garbage can with a tight fitting lid).

Sounds like there might be more of a problem than just the "death to America" wild-eyed jihadist. The Sun sure is having fits lately....

CLICK LINK

7 comments:

  1. Its safe to come out now. Nothing happened. I have a feeling that you are 50 years too soon with your predictions of total collapse and choas. Just a hunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that... No one can say for sure on any timing. All we know is that we live in the Latter Days and that wickedness is spreading like a wildfire. Calamities are increasing in intensity AND frequency. We DO live in the last days and the approach of the Savior's return will come upon us like a theif in the night. Looking forward to General Conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what do you do if Elenin doesn't affect anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - good question. The answer is NOTHING!!

    I personally, will be elated! I have never had it so good as I have it. I am living the dream I have always wanted; total self-sufficiency being in control of how I decide to take care of my family. That has been my goal for decades and I have finally achieved that end.

    However, this little detail will not elude us in a few short weeks; or a few short years or decades. I have my money on 10 days out based on all the evidence I have pointed out earlier in the blog. Start in March and go forward to the latest post - you will get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm not Iraq but if nothing happens then nothing happens. It's a good thing more time to prepare and repent and do good. But for sure Destruction will come before our Savior's coming Elenin or no Elenin. I experienced a lot of earthquakes in my life and the plague that's prophecied to come is much scarier to me than anything, and the wars and the wicked. I'm glad Iraq is prepared for anything he is ready for anything which we should be. If not then will end up like the foolish virgins with no oil in their lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been doing some simple research on EMP's lately and have found this little piece on Wikipedia... Last paragraph.

    "It has long been known that there are many ways to protect against nuclear EMP (or to quickly begin repairs where protection is not practical); but the United States EMP Commission determined that such protections are almost completely absent in the civilian infrastructure of the United States, and that even large sectors of the United States military services were no longer protected against EMP to the level that they were during the Cold War. The public statements of the physicists and engineers working in the EMP field tend to emphasize the importance of making electronic equipment and electrical components resistant to EMP — and of keeping adequate spare parts on hand, and in the proper location, to enable prompt repairs to be made.[22][34][49] The United States EMP Commission did not look at the civilian infrastructures of other nations."

    Very scary. Our guard is down again and it looks like we are extremely vulnerable to what could be a very simple attack. That could wipe out many people. This could happen at any time. Let's wake up and do something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you suggest? I suggest we start by doing what many of us are doing, get prepared, stock food, water, live right, serve one another, live within our means, etc.

    ReplyDelete