THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

INTERESTING ELENIN OVERVIEW - ESPECIALLY THE FREQUENT SIGHTINGS OF SEVERAL "DUAL SUNS" AROUND THE GLOBE IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS

Yes, I recommend you watch this at least until it gets to the part with the duals suns.

I ran into most of this information months ago and was kind of surprised at the Chinese, Japanese reports.

Very interesting - you be the judge (CLICK LINK)

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting Iraq....great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Iraq I am just wondering what EXACTLY do you expect to happen this September or onward? The calamities or events that may occur so I too can prepare for it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon.

    Go back to March of this year and read all posts and go to all the relevant links you will know what's coming. I am barely able to breathe as I am in overdrive getting ready. I probably will not post much for the next four weeks. This is it folks..... Read D&C88:81 and get up to speed on the 7th seal. You will know exactly what I am talking about with the Spirit of Revelation settled upon you.... and you will then know what you individually need to do. I am not a prophet - just a family patriarch. I wish you the best and ask your prayers for me in order to come through this favorably. I have felt an overwhelmingly powerful effect in my life in order to be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Iraq, I think it would be very useful if you would make a tab or link to a list of the things that may happen in a certain month from Sept. on. Eg.: A link named September which would only take you to post of a list of the dates and occurrences. Like this:

    September:
    5th: (I forget what's happening)(could you remind me?, I can't find it)
    11th: May have terrorist attack, is anniversary of 9/11. Or, missile from Libya to ?
    27th: Elenin lines up with Earth, maybe causing earthquake

    And then another link for October's happenings, etc.

    Also, if you would alphabetize your labels list (instead of having 3 different lists alphabetized) I think it would be easier to find things.

    I know, I know. I'm asking a lot. Esp. when you have so little time. But I just thought I'd mention it. Also, if you make the monthly occurrences posts and links you'd have to answer less questions about what's going to happen. (I know I've asked before! :0) )

    Thanks for all your hard work in warning us. We're all interested because we want to be prepared, too. Hopefully we'll all get to wear your "I survived" tee shirts. lol!

    P.S. You don't have to post this, seeing as it's just suggestions for your blog. But you can if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no she didn't! Lol

    ReplyDelete