THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THE GRAND SIGN OF THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN - COMET OR A PLANET?

Had to share this little piece showing a simple animation of what we are going to see as the earth passes thru the debris tail of a 1.5xJupiter diameter brown dwarf that is dragging all kinds of debris behind it (as shown in the Chandra X-ray snapshot - CLICK LINK) that we will pass through in November.

It will be quite the ride! Hope you are living to the standards the Lord has set and to the best or your ability - and it appears a nice hard hat would be in order as the New Testament indicates that these things that will hit the earth will weigh on the order of 35-70 lbs. I personally plan on being a few feet underground. Hope the house makes it since these things will bring fire and general chaos above ground. Pretty much make every thing into nice little tooth pick-sized shreds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMkla0LXiA

Hope you enjoyed it!

5 comments:

  1. Boy I hope your nuts! Don't be insulted by that comment people call me crazy all the time. I hope they are right!

    We have a well at my house and we have covered most of the conceivable survival scenarios except for getting water out of that very deep hole (250 feet) without power. 2 days ago I talked to my wife about this little problem. This is some beautiful timing on this post.

    I really appreciate this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering Iraq, did you quit your job so that you will be able to move to Montana on September 10ish? If so how will you pay for things if this is not what you think it is. I believe something is headed our way but idk if I have enough faith to just quit everything..Just curious...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy reading your posts- it is obvious you are very passionate about this subject, and I love people who are passionate!

    However, IF nothing happens (a big if, I know), I pray that you will not lose faith and you will hold strong to your testimony of the living prophets, the Book of Mormon, and the gospel of Christ. Whatever the future brings- whether in September of 2011 or June of 2189- we all need to have our spiritual lamps trimmed and ready.

    Best of luck to you and your family as you prepare for whatever is coming (good or bad)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the above; Yeah, I am pretty much nuts - but have not quit my job - yet..... :) Funny my lead asked the same question this morning of me. I think she is shaken about the recent EQ timing (I gave her the Elenin spiel already and she is not acting on it). Everyone was all ears to what I had to say after the unusual EQ in DC. And in the blogosphere, I set records in pageviews and individual visits yesterday. Nothing like a natural disaster to drive up readership of a doomsday blog.... :)

    As for me, I will be on leave for the time being - my boss asked the same question about taking leave - how to pay for it all. One thing about getting off the corporate and consumeristic teat we have been conditioned to suck from is to spend all your resources over time on things that I call multipliers. I have done just that. Instead of buying $4000 worth of fresh veggies in one year to feed the fam, scrimp and spend that amount of money on polycarbonate panels for a greenhouse and a few cents for some seeds and grow your own. You just exchange your paycheck for more time which allows you to spend your time how you need/want to, instead of how you HAVE to. There is a huge difference - and the happiest people I know on this earth have figured out how to spend their time as they want to (while still being responsible and gettin' it done....).

    My testimony of basic gospel principle and second coming ideology wouldn't be shaken. All things will come to pass exactly as proscribed in scripture. My timing may be off - but time will bear out on all of these things to my satisfaction. I think you will find that I am spot on. If not, I will have to eat some serious crow and the preparations will be used in our normal course of living and life will be simpler than racing from place to place in this crazy rat race I used to call my life. I am quite looking forward to the new paradigm as a gentleman farmer and back-woodsman.... I will start calling my sweet wife Zsa-Zsa.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is another link that sums up some things on Elinin. I don't believe in aliens, like the guy in this link mentions, but do believe in the ten tribes coming back like Eliza R. Snow wrote in that fabulous hymn you have posted on this blog.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nldVMVfQcr4

    ReplyDelete