THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

PRICE OF WHEAT WILL SKYROCKET THIS YEAR

I am over in Montana right now setting up our next situation. In the local rag, the headline article declares that rust is invading the local crops (and across the US) due to a wet spring. One of the local farmers in the valley says that this is the worst he has seen it in the 25 years he has been wheat farming.

This is one of the signs that Bishop John Koyle said would happen the year of the total collapse (where there wouldn't be any financial institutions left).

This rust fungal infestation on top of our existing 30% increase in prices YOY, will cause a spike on top of a spike - which ultimately will lead to food riots in most third world nations. And then after our collapse, in our third world nation....

What I am trying to say is GET YOUR FOOD STORAGE NOW!!!

5 comments:

  1. I seriously enjoy all of your writing. Your site is one I come to several times a day to check for new postings. Keep up the good work and keep the information coming. Hey, they had a lot of people warning about July7th and what was suppose to take place and I haven't heard of anything that happened. Your thoughts on this? Chow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what the 7/7/2011 date had to do with anything (I was vaguely aware of it), but of note, there was a 7.2 EQ in New Zealand on 7/6/2011. The dates I have given out of 9/26 and 10/18 plus a few others in November are the potential serious alignments. There is a plus or minus factor of 4 days - which is why we are moving to Montana. My wife did not want to pull the kids out of school for around 10 days and create a monster disruption just for my "whimsical intuitions".... I can hardly stand the wait to verify this crazy data train and personal vibe. I have a cool story I am trying to get on the blog about a dream of a person I go to church with (didn't use the words 'from my ward' - because of the similarity to a mental institution of which a few folks believe I ought to be a gold member of) who says there will be an 8.0 before the big one. I feel that there will be a limited pre-warning to the September 26th one on the west coast. Not sure in what form, or where - but there will be something I think....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there was a 7.6 earthquake off the coast of New Zealand on July 7th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your updates. I check your blog almost daily too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your reply. And hurry and get the cool story up, we are all waiting.

    ReplyDelete