THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

BUILDING ZION - THE SPIRIT AND FAITH OF THE ANCIENTS

For those who plan to survive what is coming, I am going to pass on a key. This key will provide the spirit and the essence of what we have to do and be in order to move to the next level (Millennially speaking). Those who cannot or will not, will be swept from the face of the earth by the destroyer - for God will only bear up a Zion people - and I remind my older kids of this who know the principles of Zion, when they are not sharing or bickering amongst themselves of some petty thing.

When I first read the following account, it made me weep and touched me to the core. If it does not resonate with you, then I am sorry for you if you are a bearer of the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood. As I go over to buy my mini Montana ranch which has been had through miracles, I again feel this story resonate with me as I feel God's hand directing my footsteps of faith:

A REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE ON OUR MONTANA RANCH

We were trailing 600 head of cattle from the upper Little Bighorn Valley to our Wolf Mountain ranch, a distance of 65 miles. The drive lasted four days.

At the outset, I became very despondent. A gloom settled over me like I had never known before. Try as I would, I could not get relief from it, nor could I determine it's cause. There was no known reason for it. It seemed that prayer was of little consequence. On the fourth day, we were nearing our south range where the cattle would enter the ranch. I was not too well acquainted with the country, so I went on ahead of the herd to scout the best route. I pondered me feelings all the way and without hardly knowing it, I came to the gate where we would enter the ranch with the herd. Not feeling inclined to dismount, and to open the gate, I sat thinking over the situation. I had prayed earnestly while riding along to get an answer to this problem, when to my astonishment, a voice said to me, "What are you doing with your Priesthood? Why don't you use your Priesthood and bless your ranch?" I, therefore, dismounted and, obedient to the voice, I blessed by the authority I held, the grass, the vegetation of all varieties, the air and sky above, the water resources, the springs, the wells, the reservoirs; I blessed the cattle and all else pertaining to our property. Then I rebuked each and every agency of destruction that would in any way harm the property. Having done this, I mounted and headed back to the herd.


Out of time! Gotta go now and bless my own piece of Montana - do check back in a few days. The rest of the story is astounding and makes me believe that most of use live well below our means.... This will be one of my favorite jewels of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment