THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THE EARTH WILL BE RENEWED AND RECIEVE ITS PARADISAICAL GLORY

AOF 10 We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.

Wow - what a mouthful. I love the conciseness of the 13 Articles of Faith - a boatload of doctrine is carefully jammed into so few words. When dissected, I think there is alot of merit to what we have coming (this Fall) and what is jammed into that one run-on sentence. First, we have to have something that brings the 10 Tribes back - and they are not on this planet (previous blog piece). The New Jerusalem has to be built in an area that will not have so much as a yellow dog left to wag its tail (see previous blog piece about Heber C Kimball prophecy and how the docking of a large planet in our northern regions will cause all waters to rush north. There is ALOT of water in the Gulf of Mexico.... I have tried to convince folks in the midwest region to head for higher ground (min 2500 feet) so that they don't become a statistic when this all goes down - but then, who will be counting when the body count goes that high? There aren't enough body bags to go around. They will stack the bodies (of beast and man) in huge piles and burn them in order to make the wasted areas habitable once again.

The last thing is that the earth will receive its paradisaical glory and we will cruise joyously through the millennium in balmy bliss (clothing not optional this time around in paradise). Now, that presents a problem. We will continue to have our current regimen of seasons every year, so long as this earth remains on its current axis tilt. No axis tilt, and the entire earth's surface becomes arable year round - enough to make grain futures drop precipitously. But then, there will be no speculative markets in the Millennium - that hellish practice will be taken to the curb. If it lines someone's pocket at the expense of another, then; bye-bye (can't wait!!). There will be no axis tilt until there is massive bad juju - picture drunken man reeling to and fro with massive accelerations and land mass movements. During the last Elenin-induced Japanese EQ, we saw a M9.0 energy release which caused the land mass to move 8 feet. The Chile 8.8 caused the axis to move by several inches - just fractions of a degree. Changing the tilt by 15 degrees will be off the charts.... I went thru a M7+ EQ here in Western Washington that caused our Puget Sound rift to widen by approx 3 inches. That much energy boggled my mind then. We are in for some amazing things shortly. If survived, people will have awesome stories to tell their kids and grandkids. Its all about the great story for me. What are you doing to prepare so you have a story of your own - other than, "the last thing I remember before the tunnel of light was this massive shaking that threw me out of bed - and then here I was with you, great Aunt Gertrude. By the way - you look great!"? And that is a viable option; we should all be ready to meet Great Aunt Gertrude - but the story is so lame..... Writer's block really stinks. Get inspiration for a cooler ending and then buckle up....

2 comments:

  1. I am kind of at a loss as to what I should be telling my children to prepare them for what lies ahead. I mean, they know about the calamnity that precede's the 2nd coming, but in reality, how can you prepare your children for something that even I cannot fathom?It's funny though, My 8 year old son seems to not fear. I started to tell him last night in more detail about Sept. 11th and the whole war on terror (somehow our patriotic speech on the 4th of July got turned into that). I have such a strong desire to teach him about good vs. evil and that it can be confusing. It was funny, for the first time I found myself not mincing words much. I told him about suicide bombers, people jumping from the towers because they'd rather jump than burn, and how satan's evil and hatred will try to overtake the earth. He was calm and interested, but didn't have anxiety about it. This generation is stronger and more brave...and for a reason! I hope that when the time comes, that I will be able to "share" with others and be a life boat to others. I have worked so hard on all my storage and preparations! I pray everyday for true charity, and that in that moment of crisis I will be able to open my doors and share what I've worked so hard for. I know that that is part of what I am to do. I think we should all be praying that God will send us each "mini test's of faith" so that when the big one hits, as we all know it will, that we will be spiritually prepared. I have prayed for these and received more "mini tests" that I have liked! We will ALL be tested beyond what we ever imagined. And there is a reason we have had these pre-warnings, preparations, and awakenings. I know I have. 6 months ago I would've laughed at this blog and now I know what I know, and I cannot deny. I have done my own searching and know that the beginning of the end is coming soon. I wish I had as much faith as the author of this blog and say that I am excited...but the truth is...I don't wanna die. I want to live and see my Savior. I want to be there. I hope that that is the plan for me. We shall see. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been very interested in Elenin since I discovered this blog. There are alternative opinions of what its impact might be to us. http://astrobob.areavoices.com/2011/04/04/comet-elenin-will-not-destroy-the-earth/
    This guy seems to have a pretty good understanding.

    ReplyDelete