THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, July 4, 2011

COHEN'S MISSED SIGN? - JUICING BETELGEUSE.....

I HAVE HAD THIS DAVID COHEN BETELGEUSE SUPERNOVA PIECE ON THE BLOG FOR THE LAST YEAR OR TWO THAT I, QUITE FRANKLY, HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ENDORSE COMPLETELY, EVEN THOUGH I THINK HIS INFORMATION IS FASCINATING. I THINK THAT GUY WAS SHOOTING FROM THE HIP ON ALOT OF WHAT HE SAID AND MY WIFE GOT A SICK FEELING WHEN READING HIS STUFF A WEEK OR TWO AGO. I POINTED HER TO MY COMMENT BELOW THE PIECE THAT I SIMPLY HAVE NOT HAD THE SPIRIT ENDORSE WHAT HE HAD TO SAY. I EVEN HAD SOME PEOPLE COMMENT THAT HE WAS EX-COMMIED FOR SOME NOT SO GOOD REASONS....IF THERE EVER WERE SOME.
HAVING SAID THAT, THE REASON I HAVE LEFT HIM UP IS THAT IT IS, BY FAR, THE GREATEST DRAW OF TRAFFIC TO THIS SITE - AND PEOPLE MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEE SOME OTHER STUFF THAT WOULD BE MORE CORRECT AND THEY COULD THEN GO FROM THERE. NOT THE GREATEST LOGIC, BUT I HAVE NOT WANTED TO GET RID OF IT, NONETHELESS. NOW, I BEGIN TO WONDER IF HE WASN'T ONTO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TIMING OF JUBILEES/HIGH HOLY DAYS, ETC AND THE APPEARANCE OF ELENIN INSTEAD OF HIS BETELGEUSE. IT IS KIND OF A STRETCH, BUT IT MAY HAVE SOME MERIT, I BELIEVE. AS FAR AS THE LORD DOING SOMETHING LIKE THE SIGN OF THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN ACCORDING TO HIS CALENDAR, I AM SURE. AS FAR AS IT BEING A SUPERNOVA (WHOSE LIGHT TAKES HUNDREDS OF YEARS TO REACH EARTH), I AM NOT SO SURE. AS FAR AS ELENIN PUTTING ON A LIGHT SHOW THAT WILL CAUSE PEOPLE TO GIVE PAUSE, PUT ON A MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE AND BRING ABOUT THE OPENING OF THE SEVENTH SEAL, I AM POSITIVE.

MAN, THIS STUFF IS EXCITING!!

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:12 pm
The Light From the Orion Super Nova


“One last thing about the Super Nova... It will rise in the sky at midnight on Sept 22, 2011. It will light up the Eastern sky as if it were dawn. And at dawn we are going to see 2 suns in the sky. Orion is only visible to the Northern Hemisphere and part of the Southern Hemisphere. The very bottom of the Southern Hemisphere can’t see Orion. What are they going to see? There will be multiple signs in the heavens. It just so happens if you live in the Antarctic, Argentina or South Africa you will see a double crescent moon caused by the Orion Super Nova. It would normally be a crescent moon at that time. What do you have to have on Rosh Hashana? A new moon, a double crescent moon! One by land, two by sea: One crescent, for the first coming; one crescent, for the second coming. On Sept 21st, astronomers have a great big telescope. On Sept. 21st, they are going to alert the whole world that Orion has gone Super Nova. They will see it exploding in their telescope. We cant see it with our naked eye until it climaxes.”



“Orion Means - As 7 Jubilees – My Light is Power”
“Betel Jeuce Means - Oliforium
Oliforium Means - My Number One Light!


“In the original script the name of Orion means “As 7 Jubilees.” What happened at every Jubilee? A trumpet blew. What does John say is going to happen when the 7 seals are opened? 7 trumpets will blow. It’s right there in the Hebrew. What does Orion mean in Hebrew? “My light is Power!” There happens to be a star in Orion named, Betel Jeuce. In Hebrew it means Oliforium, Oliforium means, “My number one light.” Does anyone know anything about Betel Jeuce? It is a red super giant. It’s so big that astronomers can’t figure out exactly how far it is away from us ‘cause its pulsating. What happens to red super giants? The super nova!“


World is going to think that the ‘Light from the Red Super Nova’ which will light up the sky at midnight as if it were day time, will cause many throughout the world to believe that Jesus has returned and the Second Coming has happened. This is not the truth. This will be the ‘Opening of the 7th Seal’ and there will be a ‘Silence in the Heavens.’ Rev 9:15 An hour a day a month and a year? 42 Months? 5 Months? 2300 Days? for the space of one half hour. This half hour in heavenly time comes out to almost 22 years (there is the number 22 once again) before the actual Second Coming of Jesus Christ, July 1, 2033. It is very complicated according to the ancient calendars and all of the signs and clues throughout the scriptures and in the signs of heaven.

To conclude, I believe that there is a direct correlation between the dates of 9/11 with the Adversary’s inspired attack on the ‘Twin Towers’ and the ‘Opening of the 7th Seal’ yet to happen on, September 22/23, 2011. I propose that the Adversary inspired this happening as a counterfeit show of power to counter balance the events shortly to happen with the ‘Opening of the 7th Seal’. He is a copy-cat and a liar and his attempts are feeble and weak compared to the magnificent power of Heavenly Father’s omniscient power; which he is going to begin to reap upon the earth in just over nine mounths.


A Spiritual War That Started in the Heavens
During the Pre-Existence,
Still Rages on the Earth Today!


These Two events are the ‘Declarations of Battle’ prior to the ‘Last Great Battle that started in heaven during the pre-existence and has continued throughout the history of the world, between God’s elect children or Saints and Satan’s army of men influenced by his evil. There will be the fulfillment of the trumps being blown by the 7 Destroying Angels, that will usher in: natural disasters, disease and pestilence and world wars that will take place after the Opening of the 7th Seal on, September 22/23, 2011, before the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, just short of 22 years later, July 1, 2033.

To end, I would like to give Thanks unto my Heavenly Father for His diligent inspiration unto all of His servants throughout the ages. I can not begin to express my gratitude for that which He has done for me, by sending His only begotten and beloved Son, as a sacrifice for my sins. I could never hope to understand why He offers His Holy Son for me. He, being a God, would know that He Himself could fulfill this calling to satisfy the demands of justice for all of His other children, so that we may have a way to return unto Him through repentance. But no – that would be too easy for Him... So He ‘sacrificed’ His most sacred and Beloved, His Only Begotten and Beloved Son, Jesus. It had to be a perfect sacrifice, one that meant a lot unto Heavenly Father. I am so very thankful for all of the Prophets throughout the ages and now, I am also grateful for all of the faithful Saints throughout the ages, ‘Joan of Arc’, as well and our own ‘Pioneer Saints’. All Glory, I give unto my Heavenly Father for loving me so tenderly and for revealing many mysteries of the ‘Fruits of the Spirit’, unto His humble and ever so weak servants. I am so Thankful for all of the Love that has been showered upon me throughout my life... I boast not in myself, only that my Loving Father’s Holy Spirit is ever near me, inspiring me unto all truth and protecting me from all of the fiery darts of the evil one. My Heavenly Father is ever guiding my feeble footsteps upon this treacherous pathway, called this, ‘The Second Probation’, or mortality. For all of these wondrous gifts, I am eternally grateful and humbled and express my desire to bring a bit of light unto the glory that is my Father's Which Art in Heaven, waiting for all of His children to return unto Him.

1 comment:

  1. Well, here I am on November 21, 2011 and I didn't see any of that on September 22nd or 23rd, 2011. I very much enjoyed the book, simply because someone is pushing the envelope and trying, other than the "inch deep and mile wide" (Nibley) that is the usual fare. Whether or not Dr. Cowen is going to be King David, we shall see. I am a jaded-optimist. Truly exciting times and I do look forward or now to all the gifts due in this the Dispensation of the Fullness of Times. Bring it!!

    ReplyDelete