THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, February 20, 2022

TORA, TORA, TORA OR TORAH, TORAH, TORAH?!?

 THE hardest thing for me to do:


We are about to enter an age of GREAT persecution, wherein the patience of the Saints will be tried to the utmost limits.

When the Lost 10 Tribes triumphantly return to save the few of the Gentiles (us) that remain along with the Remnant (our brown brothers from the Americas that are gathered) and those of Ephraim who were not so inebriated as to be salvageable, then we will have a shot at taking down the gadiantons that have gotten above us.

ALL corrupt governments of all nations will be ground into powder and we will finally be free of the yokes of bondage (excessive taxation and control) that we have been under.  It will be a glorious day.  Until then, we will have to bide our time.

I am seriously split on this point.  My first impulse is to charge into battle and attack before the seige is laid against me (or my value set), even if my fellows in the army are not ready for an attack.  I have always been this way.  Strike early.  Strike hard.  Send a message - but only when an attack is eminent (defensive posture).

This is not always wisest course of action - unless accompanied by a directive from the Spirit to be brash.  I have been emboldened based on MANY past experiences from when I have asked the Lord to have my back (usually in cases of employment - and based on my faith in the principle of tithing), He has come through handsomely and gobsmacked my "enemies", or better, the enemies of righteousness.  It has been humbling for me to watch - and know that the Lord has me covered.  If the Lord will back me on a one on one basis, why will he not cover me in a one on thousands basis or a one against dozens?  I have never been allowed to see these kinds of results (or if they ever did exist, I have not been aware of them).  If so, I would be more brash even than I am.

My disappointment with current leadership at nearly any level is the lack of "faith over fear" coming from them.  Folding to the NWO agenda is just offensive to me.  Quite repulsive.  Thus my respect for Ezra Taft Benson - who did point out the agenda of the gadiantons and even lament for those who "infested" (yes, like the vermin that they are) the Church office building...  Come get my membership if you don't like what I have to say, you pieces of shit!!  I would love to see them crushed and swept off the face of the land.  I know, based on Visions of Glory and other means, that this day of sweeping is shortly approaching.  The vermin will die in the tens of thousands, so that the two valleys where a majority of them reside will see a 90% kill rate.  Only the elect the Lord has chosen, will survive.  I would venture to bet this will happen within the next few years.  I am VERY intrigued by the developments in the scaffolding on the temple in Ogden in conjunction with the developments in the Ukraine, that we will not have our surprise attack here very soon.  Putin, I feel, has a similar impulse to me and the West is poking the Bear....  If so, our nation will see fire and we will go through the times predicted in Revelations.  It will be a time of chaos, it will be a time of reflection far greater than what occurred in 2001.  The driving away from the leftist coasts of the very best people of this nation is occurring and this separation will be the salvation of many good Saints, who are worthy of the title.  The Aints will get what they have coming to them.  

Last night, I watched the Sum of All Fears with my wife.  That style attack will occur on many fronts.  We need to be ready for it.

In the meantime, I guess I need to lay low and just be patient until we put all things under our feet with the Savior and those He sends to save us from tyranny and restore Liberty.  The line of thinking may just to be to rely on the Lord's time as Joseph counseled - as hard as that may be.

2 comments:

  1. If you are familiar with LDSFF, there is a thread that meandered for quite a while called "Working on the Railroad" (https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1171858#p1171858)

    Buried in that thread is evidence that RMN is/was a member of Skull and Bones. Also buried in that thread was the explanation about RMN's role in having himself and DHO called to the Q12 when RMN was SWK's personal physician...

    If you are wondering what is going on within the LDS church in these days you now have an explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all you have stated. I see this separation on a personal level. I have family and I have a daughter whose husband destroyed their family and imposed great hardships on my daughter and my 5 grandchildren. They will be homeless as of Monday February 29th. I have no means and will be homeless myself soon, yet I know and watch folks that are capable of saving them and they do nothing. It breaks my heart. The point is that you are correct and Ezekiel 16:49 is a plague on all those who feel it is not their duty to help. It is on a personal level clear up to political and national levels. Hearts have waxed cold. We are ripe for the separation of the goats and sheep, the wheat and tares, because so many can not bother themselves to look after the lowly. God bless us all! My heart is broken on every level, but I have not lost faith in our Father in heaven and His glorious Son, our Lord and Savior.

    ReplyDelete