THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 21, 2022

A REQUEST FOR HELP

So, I just got off the phone with the widow of the guy who runs ldstruths.com

She is a good and faithful and visionary woman (an elect lady) and has no ties to her husband's blog (much like my wife who is prone to, at times, resist much of what I have to say, or at least the abrasive/direct way in which I say it), but who is also in a bind.  I can tell she is very giving and, being so, has not alot of reserves to get by on until she figures out how to make do as the primary income earner in her family.

I overstepped and did use her husband's name (my contact asked me not to use names - but I thought it meant his name, not the blog owner's - who is now on the other side).  So we cleared that little snafu up by purging his direct info from the blog.  In talking with her, I feel that we need to help her and her two teenage kids out, especially while she is grieving her loss and just barely recovering herself.  Here is her info if you would like to donate to her on Venmo or via e-transfer:

     sharonwales@hotmail.com for e-transfer

     Sharon Wales on Venmo

Please do what you can.  It will come back ten-fold, when widows are helped in their time of need.  Remember the sins of Sodom and do what you can.

God bless!    


No comments:

Post a Comment