THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, February 5, 2022

GIVING LINK FOR CANADIAN TRUCKERS

Sorry I did not get this out sooner to those of you who requested it.

I wanted to see what the fallout from the “GoFu#%Me” thing was first.  Sounds like the liberals schmucks tried their best to shut it down the best they could.  Never use them again!!!!!!!

I am heading down to Coutts right now with a pile of cash and my check book.  Putting my $ where my mouth is!  Down with tyranny!


FreedomConvoyCouttsAB2022@gmail.com


For etransfers

1 comment:

  1. Current fund I got off of Joel Skousen's World Affairs Brief:

    The real “feedback” that got their attention was the threat of being sued. I think GoFundMe is going to see a serious decline after the bad press they got on this piece of censorship, just like Facebook. There are alternatives here, including the one chosen by the truckers, GiveSendGo, which is now suddenly very well known.

    But as Infowars.com reported, since GiveSendGo has taken over the fund-raising for the truckers it has suffered denial of service and Bot attacks, which is a sign the Deep State is punishing it and trying to blunt people giving to the truckers. Despite technical issues, “GiveSendGo has managed to raise over $1 million in just 12 hours” and as of last night their page on GiveSendGo was almost back up to the original $9M.

    https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
    https://www.newswars.com/alternative-fundraiser-for-freedom-convoy-claims-ddos-bot-attacks/

    ReplyDelete