THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, February 3, 2022

IS EUBANKS A FULL-ON LESBIAN?!?

 Folks, I am not the guy to write a blog calling these guys out on what is done behind closed doors.  I am sure you do not want a full report of my goings-on, nor do I want a report on yours.  BUT, when someone is in a position of ecclesiastical influence over my children or over public policy, that stuff DOES matter and does suddenly become VERY relevant.

Just as with how I was fired by the folks at my last job.  Circumstance was EVERYTHING.  So much so, that the guy at the employment insurance office said that was messed up and that I had an obvious lawsuit on my hands for unlawful termination, given the circumstances.  I was granted unemployment (even though fired for cause at the hands of the company slut) until I found a job for almost double my previous salary just six weeks later.

But I digress.  Here is where I have a problem with Eubanks.  First of all, one of my daughters heard her speak in Conference and felt she was "off" a little.  I had no such leanings at first, and then she spoke in some kind of forum and talked about how it is fine that a professed (but not practicing) lesbian should be perfectly fine to be a Young Women's leader.  I have no problem with people with same sex attraction so long as they have not acted on it and showed no tendency to act on it in a continuous way.  I will give anyone a pass for experimentation as a youth or otherwise.  I believe that might be classified as human nature.  But, if it developed into a pattern, there may be a problem there.  I simply do not want them around my children if there is a chance where they could be alone and the person could act out on it, calling it "love" instead of lust as it really would be.  There is a reason that women are not called to lead Young Men on overnight activities, especially when they are sexually mature (16 years and older).  Men are not called on to lead Young Women on a Girls Camp overnighter.  They may come up to an activity for a day (as a member of a Bishopric), but never stay overnight with the women/girls unless maybe their wives were with them.  Traditionally, this has been verboten!  So, why would we allow someone with proven tendencies to have access to youth of the same sex.  That notion is predatorial.

This is why I was shocked when Eubanks proposed to normalize this and then shortly after said that abortions were fine to be used in experimental vaccines to save lives, etc and praised the current Pope for leading out on this.  This is unconscionable.  These are words of a wolf.  These are words of an avowed demonrat and spoiler of God's kingdom.  No one, in good conscience, can be a party-spouting demonrat and be a faithful member of the Church.  The two are now mutually exclusive.  It is not about party lines; it is about principle.

So the following does not surprise me, as explosive as it is:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YFqOSM4MYE

Please download and save this vid as the church will likely try to have it scrubbed as injurious as the revelations are.  I do not consider this to be salacious, other than it is stating the facts as they are.  Whether she and her roomie are practicing lesbianism, but what other person can live with another human over a 30 year stint and not be sexual in any way while not pursuing a relationship with a man or having one in there somewhere?  We are not robots, last time I checked....

I have it on pretty good authority that there were early RS higher ups who maintained somewhat open lesbian relationships while in leadership in the Church in the early 1900's.  It was kind of common back then with spinsters.  So, this may not be a precedent setter.  And then there is Sheri Dew.....  She has always seemed "hard" to me.  A little bit more of the stereotypical lesbian than Eubanks.  More like Jodi Foster than a heterosexual female than most other blonde actresses of similar genre.

Folks, we need to awaken to our awful situation....

President Benson allegedly said it best here in this short video:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv9j95M1hzU

Heaven help us in exposing evil where ever it may be!! 

4 comments:

  1. I really dont think she is, Since when do we trust Google? My guess is she is very good friends with her and lived with her well because hey if i wanted a roommate i would want it to be my best friend. Secondly i dont believe it and think it is something malicious that someone did on a website.... So i really doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never underestimate the power of deception wrap in the name of tolerance.
    You will see how much someone loves something by how inclusive they want it to be. If you want to have the best doctor after you fell for the shot you will not be inclusive. If you want the best employees you will not be inclusive. If you want to rot something cause you dispise it you will make it more inclusive whether is is good for the group or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Cancer"has infected the world to the degree of plague level, i feel the leaders of this world have almost entirely become corrupt or deceived. i think matt:24:24 is in full effect, our only hope lies in our savior and this sunday fast for his return in earnest

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's easy to check and she displays a huge embracing of all things gay.

    ReplyDelete