THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 28, 2020

MAN I LOVE POLAND

I remember as a kid seeing the Polish kids take so much heat for being a "Polock".

There was a lot of racism in Canada who is largely a nation of immigrants.  I suppose a lot of it stemmed from resentment of the minorities coming in and doing the menial jobs that the original inhabitants were too good to do (or something like that).  Often, there were hygiene and other issues (lots of garlic and spicy food eaten at home).  It happened in the USA with my Irish ancestors.  They were a hiss and byword among the upper classes in the big cities.

But nevertheless, I just love somebody that stands up for values over the PC mafia:

https://news.trust.org/item/20200528170101-n6so5

Poland is in the top 5 countries I would live in other than where I am at.

Switzerland is number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment