THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

CHILD SACRIFICE AND VAXXINES - A PERSPECTIVE OF A DOCTOR'S WIFE

I like anyone who speaks out against the official brainwashed narrative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEHEV3zLZBU

It is 14 mins and worth the listen to her testimony.

I have a daughter who is very cut out to be a doctor or nurse, etc.  She loves blood and guts, but is probably the best at math and science in our family.  Our family is equally divided with engineering and blood and guts.  It runs in our blood lines.

But, I am encouraging her to have full disclosure in her choice of careers.  I am not so sure there will be a huge need for either doctors or engineers in the Millennium.  The way things are done will be almost completely done by Priesthood power including formation of buildings and restructuring the body to it's perfect form.

The constructs that the arm of the flesh has put in place simply will not exist.  It will be a blessed day.

Travel; no airplanes involved.  No need for aerospace guys.

Cancer?;  no disease will exist within earshot of a worthy Priesthood holder.

I am not discouraging the development of the mind of my kids, because that is a Godly principle and they are at the top of their classes, but I am tempering their expectations with a dose of a future reality.

I cannot wait for that day.

2 comments:

  1. Great video....mind-blowing actually.....BUT, YouTube has removed it, of course.
    Surprise, surprise, can't be having the folks question their OverLords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/XF9wtBcWepM

    ReplyDelete