THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

DR JUDY MIKOVITS - PLANDEMIC

Folks, you MUST watch this if you care about the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsi9csLNb-Y

WORTH the 25 mins.  I would make this required watching if I were a Biology teacher.....

The gads are in control.  If we do not stand up to them, we stand condemned before every generation that has ever lived on this planet.

6 comments:

  1. ���������� yes! Thank u for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'm late. youtube already pulled it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric, this is Jamie. I watched the video this morning but was going to show it to my wife tonight. Any chance you can send me the video now that it has been removed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video that was pulled from YouTube can be downloaded on the front page of their website: https://plandemicmovie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been hard to find! The video keeps coming down everywhere it's posted. The vimeo link on the plandemic website is broken now too! I managed to find and watch the video on Facebook. Check it out while you can: https://www.facebook.com/awakenpart2/videos/vb.100262624839285/276988253329377/?type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not many people believe such corruption is possible in government and the media complex. And I thought Global Warming or Change was the greatest hoax, now it is manufactured seriousness of this virus that has taken No 1 spot.

    You try to alert people, but it is glassy eye land. Their reality is whatever the news tells them it is. No questions asked. Whatever the KSL with Mormony looking bobble headed news casters promote, it must be true, and they are pumping the Covid thing for all it's worth like the other stations. One would say; surely the Church would not permit such deception from taking place. Joel Skousen of World Affairs Brief believes the leadership is naive as the rest of the population. I am not so sure, there must be some who are aware of the deception. One would say that the Church must play up to the establishment, unfortunately they would also be deceiving the membership. You tell me how it works?

    ReplyDelete