THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

WHERE IS THE HUMANITY?

When dealing with people who have little or no warmth, I have thought on this very much.

All of these people were just regular people before the war, the played their horrific roles during war, and many just melted into society after war.  Some had families the whole time and some had them after killing others’ family members.

My wife and I are obsessed at times with the idea that normal people descended into animalistic behavior when circumstances allowed.  Human nature is beyond fascinating. It is all part of the test.  My wife’s untreated bi-polar condition allowed me to learn many things about myself.  Some of them not so pleasant, which has been the cause of much introspection, repentance and attendant growth.

It is all a test.  We are all about to enter another extreme testing period as a nation and world.  There are two possible outcomes for each of us.  The rewards will be immense if we pass our individual tests:


No comments:

Post a Comment