THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

ALMA 33 ONCE AGAIN

This is the second or third time I have gotten this scripture since I got canned for speaking the truth - and only after it was solicited, which brought the inappropriate behavior in the workplace.

Hopefully, the anti-bullying and harassment training has been rolled out by now and true change is taking place.  Either way, the way this whole thing went down was wrong.  In a normal situation, a VP of HR with the same problem that caused the harassment, would defer.  Normally, a person in this situation would recuse themselves from the situation due to the clear conflict of interest involved.

To have this person fly 800 miles to personally fire me, was a little over the top.  And then stalking my religious blog after the fact, and having the legal beagles issue a cease and desist order; again over the top.  These are real special people....  At first it left a bad taste in my mouth for ALBERTA, and then I realized that all of the key players were transplants from British Columbia, which suffers from the same maladies that all of the West Coast does.

It has been a repeated theme from many “coasties”.  Preach diversity, but attack those who are more conservative than the average person.  The statement being, “not a good fit” and so much else...

I would much rather not be a good fit among my worldly peers than among the citizens of heaven as Paul described them.

In the Celestial room tonight, I hit this scripture once again when I randomly opened the triple combo.  Again I feel sorry for the players.  God is the Master scheduler and knows what all of His children need in order to achieve the greatest learning in this life - and trust me when I say I know from experience that the learning is not always pleasant when I have needed correction....

Here is Alma 33:9-11

9. Yea, O God, thou hast been merciful unto me, and heard my cries in the midst of thy congregations.

10 Yea, and thou hast also heard me when I have been cast out and have been despised by mine enemies; yea, thou didst hear my cries, and wast angry with mine enemies, and thou didst visit them in thine anger with speedy destruction.

11 And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my sincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been thus merciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine afflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgments away from me, because of thy Son.

In a few weeks, I will journal the amazing things that have happened in regards to this whole scenario.  He backs those who stand for truth and integrity.  Others, He brings up to the snubbing post and it is often not pretty.

God truly is great!

And, on a semi-related note (I have said that the average alley cat has more moral turpitude than the average Coastie in regards to the Law of Chastity), our cat followed us to the temple and almost got in with the automatic door.




No comments:

Post a Comment