THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A GOOD MAN DIED IN THE LATEST PLANE CRASH IN IRAN

Folks, today was a very sad day.  A former co-worker that I trained to take my place when I moved within the company died tragically when his plane was shot down in Iran.  Such an intelligent and excellent man.  Many qualities that I would have liked to have, he possessed.

He took the past year off from his work assignment to be there for the birth of his second child.  He had an older child around 10 years old.  A very dedicated father and a consummate professional and one I was happy to call a friend and coworker.  The exact polar opposite of the work jerk that was part of the mix on the Quality Team.  God always takes the good ones and leaves the rest of us to soften our sharp edges.....  Feeling very sad for his wife now with two young children and no father to shepherd them through life.

I am praying for her comfort and that they will be able to make it through the coming months of difficulty.

When we were working together, I warned him to get his family out of Teheran because of what I have been saying on the blog.  Since I had a witness of Sarah Menet back in 20090, I knew that what is going on, would happen now.  And, it appears that his lack of heeding this warning has led to this tragedy.  It is more personal to me than the crash of the Alaska MD-83 where I could have done something, but did not.  I am mad at myself for not being more strident with him.  I feel like I did not do enough to convince him of what was coming.

I feel a little regret I did not take the opportunity to have one last lunch with him at the Persian restuaraunt he showed me in Calgary.  I would have liked to have spent that last hour or two connecting.  I try not to live with regret, but I am feeling it today.  Too wrapped up in life to spend the time to connect with him.  Hopefully, we will get a chance on the other side and it will be a good reunion.  He is the kind of guy who will be there, because he had a gentle heart and good soul  He was not wrapped up in radicalism or selfishness, but was just a good person.

I feel that he probably had no choice as his wife was probably homesick and sick of the cold of Calgary and just wanted out.  And he was there to visit her for the month of  December after he quit a month after my firing.

Anyway, his wife's name is on the temple roll so that she can have some peace and comfort. 

Please pray for her.  His name is Kasra Saati.

Here is a list of the Canadian victims, who were many.  It was a major blow for this country and the Persian community.


One of just a few peers who have passed away before their time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment