THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, January 26, 2020

CROWN VIRUS HAS 8x THE TRANSMISSIBILITY OF SARS

My wife and I were talking about the transmission of this thing hitting N America.  It is starting to take off globally.

Two things:  first, it is seriously virulent and can spread even before the host becomes symptomatic.  This is serious.

Second, it comes from a city where I believe there is an infectious biologicals lab like we have in Hamilton MT, etc.  Used to be in the middle of nowhere, now a large population Center surrounds it.

It is always best to have 3-6 months of food and drinking water in the basement so that self quarantining can take place.

https://www.disclose.tv/harvard-scientist-tweets-holy-mother-of-god-this-virus-has-an-ro-of-38-388573

My wife made the comment that she is glad I now work from home.  My comment is that I am glad I no longer work for the major commercials in aerospace.  Things like this are commercial airline killers....

In the right proportions, world economy killers....

Not to drag this too far into the sensationalistic, but I have always held that a pandemic level could be a contributing factor to the coming home worship.

Along the lines of the salacious, if you wanted to study the patterns of transmission of a pathogen of this virility, there is no better time to do it than during Chinese New Year....

2 comments:

  1. Ran into an interesting information on Chinese stealing biological viruses.
    Maybe this is the beginning of backfiring of the enemies attempts to utilize weapons of war aimed at America, for the moment.
    https://greatgameindia.com/chinese-researchers-caught-stealing-coronavirus-from-canadian-lab/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tangentially related to your "sensationalistic" comment regarding "coming home worship". Since the introduction of "Come Follow Me" study manuals and online resources, I wondered if the time was soon that in parts of the world churches may be closed, or laws may come to force prohibiting large gathering of any kind, including worship. I recall reading a prophecy about a day when we would not be able to gather or ho to church, but I have not kept good notes. In your memory of nuggest, could you please link me to the original readi g or source that my brain is recalling. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete