THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 3, 2020

A CURSE VS A BLESSING

With this whole job loss scenario, there is often the temptation to look at it from the perspective of a curse as opposed to being a blessing.  Only the recipient knows the truth, but in my case, we had been keeping most all of the laws associated with being blessed, and I was already on a serious repentance tear after being told three times in a row to repent on the temple.

You do not need to ask twice after going triple on me.  A triple double should not be an option in the economy of God....

Anyway, I strongly felt that our ducks were mostly in a row other than to step things up in terms of family prayer and study, but it has all worked out to God’s glory.  I have to think that some prayers from this blog family and other friends were also instrumental in the victory.

A Priesthood blessing the Sunday after the event, also provided interesting direction to know how to wisely handle the increase.  This from a man I know to have the gift of Healing and also who is close to the Spirit.

So, if we ever feel that we are under some kind of curse or condemnation, the first thing we can do is immediately examine ourselves and ask if there is a law of God that we need to shore up in our lives and where we can “tighten” our observance, which will bring the outpouring of the requisite blessings.

REMEMBER;  Obedience brings about the blessings of heaven.  EXACT obedience brings about miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment