THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, January 11, 2020

SELLING YOUR GIFTS FOR MONEY

This whole energy healing thing distressed me to no end.  It is wrong, plain and simple:

Anne _____,  I am not aware of one person who has a gift that has started charging for it that has not eventually gone dark.  It cankers the spirit.  I am gifted as an engineer and with math etc, and I do not mind exchanging my time for compensation.  HOWEVER, I also possess the gift of healing and am horrified at the thought of charging for the benefits of it.  Even if there were a plague with thousands who were in need of healing and my gift were pressed into use full time.  I would have to rely on the charity of others for my maintenance.   But I would rather die of starvation or exposure than become enriched from something that was given freely.  Case in point is Julie Rowe who is no doubt making money hand over fist doing her priest craft.

My comments above reflect my contempt for the Daybell/Rowe mess.  Daybell married a murdress and he will be happy to get out with his life.  It all starts with sexual sin, evolving into murder (sometimes in the form of abortion, to cover the sin) and then the biggie which is denying the Holy Ghost.   Chad and company are well onto the third biggie and Rowe has jumped into the middle of that roe....

What an embarrassment....

And he married the adulteress/murdress two weeks after his wife died of “natural causes”....

Hopefully their crimes somehow crossed into TX so they can both fry in the electric chair.  No leniency for even the mental health component!   Sheesh!

3 comments:

  1. Would bragging of our gifts for notoriety, fame, or credibility be considered the same as selling them for money - regardless if actual currency exchanged hands? I believe this commonly assumed definition of "money" should be expounded beyond traditional monetary tools to fully understand what the Lord intends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julies fixation on Multiple Probations - New Age Reincarnation turned me off and have tainted everything she has said. But I do not trust the Media or the Police. They all have a very poor track record on truth. It would be interesting to know what the real truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie chose her profession of Energy Healing over her membership in the church. I think the adulation, the money and power were too much to give up. Her belief in Multiple Probations is something she shared with Lori Vallow, Chad's new wife, so I assume Chad shares them. I have wondered if believing in Multiple Mortal probations somehow cheapens the importance of a present life and makes the lives of others maybe not so important. Chad Daybell and his wife are sure mixed up in this up to their ears, and their strange religious heresies are a big part of what's driving them I think.

    ReplyDelete