THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

QUESTION FOR THE WOOD ZONE COMMUNITY

Hi there....

Sorry things have been spotty as of late.  We have had a burst of warm weather lately and I have been scrambling on the house project to take advantage of it and to get well-positioned for next year's summer building launch.  A few days have pushed 20 hours straight.  One day actually went 26 hours.  Brutal....  Glad I have a desk job where I can sit and just use my mind while my body convalesces under the influence of pain relievers.....

I have a question that just came up.  I have heard on a FB group that there are prophecies or statements floating around in books published and offered at Deseret Book about a Prophet being killed and some of the Brethren splitting town to get away from badness in Utah.

I would love to confirm these statements, if possible and provide and source so I can do more research.  Not sure if that is just internet rumor, or what - but inquiring minds sure would like to know.  The only reason is that it may corroborate another strong witness that this may indeed be in our future as persecution, etc increases.  The FB post was talking about the stiff opposition the Church has seen in Utah about the Prop 2 (which I am totally out of the loop on).

Anyway - just thought I would put that out there.

Also, am looking for corroborating evidence that AoA did indeed occur in the Jubilee Year of Oct 2016 to Oct 2019.  Again, I have seen a strong indicator that this did occur (besides the obvious signs that President Nelson has gotten some sort of mandate, just judging by his outward actions and energy).  Without direct proof (which would take only one witness), I need to have two to three solid circumstantial witnesses that would nail it down, if only in my mind.

Thanks!  And keep on reading!

The blog should pass 4 million hits in the next few weeks!


5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard that rumor as of yet but 'Samuel the Lamanite' youtube channel shares a lot of things like that https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo6wHgr6UWbsYWelx7eDcjQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. My impression today after pondering on things of this nature was when persecution comes upon the church, in a way that we would not be able to attend church, would be the time to take all my kids out of school and homeschool them. Right now I homeschool them until 3rd grade, then I put them in the public school, just because I have 5 kids and a job and don't have the time to homeschool 5 kids. But anyways...the church would be in hiding for 42 months, until after the cleansing of America is finished and the beast system is kicked out of this country. At that point it won't matter what they learn in the school system, because it won't matter anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the book "the last days timeline" by prout, on the top of page 77 it says "that John the revelator frees the saints of God from the 4th beast kindom (which hasn't quite reared its ugly head yet). THEN the grand council of AOA takes place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prop 2 arguments on both sides were froth with obfuscation and deception. Ultimately
    the Governor and Legislature will adjust the law as they do with all other laws.
    The people really wanted something to help people avoid opioids and assistance with other health conditions, and government has aways been purposefully dragging it's heals in providing real assistance. The State as well as Fed's are all controlled by Big Business and you can bet Big Pharma are looking at controlling this somehow and government will always comply to the detriment of the people.

    I believe many in the Church are losing confidence in the "Temporal" leadership in Church. The Church said they would put forth a better plan - they would have done it long before this had come to a vote, why didn't they. Doesn't matter, many Prop 2 proponents have seen their favorite parts diminished already. I couldn't say that was good or bad. Our health and well being are the last thing our Government have in mind. But the people just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article by Gary B. Wells on AoA is the most comprehensive and reliable one I've seen:

    http://www.mormonismi.net/artikkelit/adam_ondi_ahman.shtml

    ReplyDelete