THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, December 14, 2018

HOW DOES GOD PROGRESS/GROW?

I have settled this years ago in my mind.

I think my wife and I actually agree on this point, as well.  There are many things we do not see eye to eye on when it comes to the economy of the Plan of Salvation (we just keep bouncing things off of each other and life presents principles that settle some things, and leave others open-ended until further learning surfaces) - but we settled on this one early on as truth.  My wife has far greater wisdom than I have - and I would say that she has a gift of wisdom - so I have learned early on to not discount her opinions, or at least to my own detriment, so I leave myself open to eventually possibly coming around or meeting in the middle on other topics where I have opposite views:

The only way God progresses is when we, His offspring, progress. For behold, this is My Work AND My GLORY, to bring to pass the Immortality and Eternal Life of man. When we succeed, He succeeds..... The biggest cosmic MLM gig to ever exist. As those below Him rise, so does He become magnified.


No comments:

Post a Comment