THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, December 14, 2018

HOW THE DEVIL OPERATES

Alot of people would say to stay away from this stuff.

I like to study my enemy so I know their tactics.  Every competent football coach does this - every general does so prior to the battle.

See the testimony of this man who went into the evil side and describes how with gold and silver, they have destroyed the earth.  He confesses that the chaos on the earth is all contrived by the evil one.  This man went completely down the path to complete and total depravity, where George Soros and Hillary have gone.

Do not doubt this man - his testimony is pure and perfect starting at 22 mins:



We fight this daily.  It will go down.  We are part of the army that resists - and finally overcomes it until it is flushed from this planet and Christ reigns supreme.

This is what Millennial warriors live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment