THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I THINK AoA WENT DOWN - JUST AS DESCRIBED ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS IN 2017

All of the stuff that was SUPPOSED to happen in 2017, I strongly suspect actually did on the Feast of Trumpets - just as expected.

I am bound not to say - but it is highly likely based on testimony of people I trust heavily, that the event occurred on the 70th anno of the call going forth to make Israel a nation, on the 50th year (Jubilee) of Israel taking possession of the Temple Mount after the War of 1967 and on the 100th year since the Ottomans lost control of the Holy Land, which set the above events up.

On the same year that Trump made Jerusalem it's eternal capitol in 2017.  I had no idea until yesterday that, again, Jeffrey R. Holland was invited to be part of that formal event.

All I can say is wow - just WOW!

The Lord cannot come soon enough to take the trash to the curb and set up a kingdom that will not fail and, in fact, will flourish for 1,000 years.

I cannot wait.

I was talking to a lovely young Muslim co-worker last evening about the events that will come and how all corrupt governments will be laid low.  She is from Egypt - and likely emigrated to Canada because of the overwhelming corruption there.  When the Jews are converted in a day, likely the good among the Muslim population (that have survived the purge of the sick/corrupt among their ranks) will join the swell at the beginning of the Millennium.

Folks, we need to consider what the wife of our current Prophet had to say.  What if we knew that the Savior had already made His appearance?  What would we do differently?

When I have a second and third witness and am allowed to say, I will pass my information along.

For now - pray for the revelatory channels to open up.  For some that I have sparred with over timing - it will be SO difficult to not say that I told them so.  That is the burden of those who are awake and charged with being humble and not filled with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment