THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

THE SHOWDOWN ON THE BORDER IS SET

Folks, I do not think I am giving away confidences here - but I have an amazing friend who has an amazing friend who has dreams.  In the early 2000's the dreamer saw that there would be a President who began to build a border wall, but it was never finished as an invasion force from Central/South America overwhelmed the USA and then we were called out to places of safety as the difficult times set in.

Folks, my friend (not the dreamer, the other one), knew Trump would get in when he made it a central stumping point to build a wall.  He did get in against all odds.  We now have the collapse of several nations south of Mexico and now this invasion force.

Trump is sending troops to the border to counter it (my friend from Tucson is witnessing a massive buildup of the "stopping forces").

https://www.infowars.com/trump-aint-playin-video-shows-hundreds-of-military-vehicles-being-shipped-to-border/

So, there you have it.  Elder Oaks just took on the left/gads with his "line in the sand" talk in Conference.

I say I finally got my wires uncrossed with good intel and we are shaping up for an interesting future.

Oh well, I have been given my marching orders to finish our shelter before next summer and get our garden in (miracles have been happening in that area - I keep getting a bunch of doo-doo and straw given to me for free!  Woohoo!!).

Have you been following up on the direction that the Spirit has been giving you over your stewardships?  President Nelson has been urging us to understand and then seek out personal revelation for our charges.

1 comment:

  1. My husband recently received a spiritual gift of discernment. It came out of nowhere 8 weeks ago. He can see people and what their struggles, life experiences have been, and even lately their loved ones around them! He says those ancestors of his, mine and others are telling him his gift is because we are SO close to our country falling apart. It has changed our focus and our lives. We are close!

    ReplyDelete